Chapter 202: Lisa, Let Me Record Another Video?

"Because I love the storyline of Forgotten and I am confident in my ability to play this role perfectly. I will use my acting skills and ability to prove to you that war dramas do not necessarily need to target the older audience. You do not have to be afraid of using a younger actress because the audience from the younger generation can be equally awed with historical and war dramas. Therefore, you need to have a little more faith in the younger generation."

Director Mong thought for a short while before he agreed with what Irene had just said.

"Alright then. You can leave now. Go home and wait for us to give you an audition notice when it is time. I will give you an opportunity to audition with the other actresses, but I cannot guarantee that you will be given the role in the end." After that, Director Mong turned around and walked towards his work desk as his personal assistant followed behind him excitedly.

"Director Mong, Irene can act! She can act!"

"I will have to audition the other actresses who are interested first," Director Mong replied as he was unable to make his decision immediately.

Irene was not able to obtain any insider news. Otherwise, she would have known that would definitely be a big hit in the drama and gain the actress starring in it much fame and reputation. This was because was one of the major productions supported by the country and Director Mong had kept it a secret so far as he did not want anyone to audition just to gain fame.

Irene's performance earlier really took him by surprise and gave him a change of opinion. However, he needed to conduct further investigation into Irene's background.

In fact, nobody in the entertainment industry knew that was a drama that was in preparation to be aired on national television.

Then, Irene was really just a lucky girl.

Irene and Tiffany did not think much about it and after coming out from Director Mong's house, they headed back to the villa so that Irene could change into a more casual dress. After changing, the both of them then headed to their next destination for the day, which was the music composer's house.

Though currently retired, the music composer was once famous for writing many well-known songs when she was still active in the industry.

Irene explained to the music composer her intentions to write a love song for her first love. After listening to the former's explanation, the music composer agreed to help her.

Irene planned to train hard and to only sing the song to Lisa once she had finished writing and producing the song.

...

The second episode of would begin filming in a few more days.

Therefore, the production team had released a pilot trailer of the first episode of on the internet. The pilot trailer consisted mostly of interviews of the guests and also some preliminary preparations that they had done before the shoot, but it also included some snippets from the first episode that was already filmed.

The production team was smart enough to buy a hot search for the forty-second preview trailer that they had released on the internet so that they could gather more views, advertise the show, and pique the interest of netizens through the introductory trailer.

#ActorMeetsGhostinDesertedIsland

The editing team who had prepared the trailer were also very remarkable at their job. They had specifically included the part where Irene's group had chosen to take the most dangerous route in the middle of the night, as well as the section where Park Jimin was screaming out his lungs in the jungle because he thought that there were ghosts around him.