Chapter 233: This Should Be the Legendary Blood Meter!

In fact, all of them could already faintly guess who would pick the card representing the source of all evil. This was because the production team had already manipulated the game from the very beginning.

However, they could not stop themselves from feeling nervous in case they had picked that card.

After a short while, each of the participants had already drawn their own card.

"You can remove your blindfolds now."

As everyone had already expected, the card representing the source of all evil really fell into Irene's hands.

On the other hand, the person who had drawn the god of luck card was none other than Kim Yoo-jung.

Did the production team really need to be this obvious?

Jimin could not take it any longer and he exploded immediately. "Aren't you treating Sister Irene too unfairly? How can you bring yourself to do this? Don't you have a conscience?"

At this time the production team looked at Jimin with a cold expression on their faces as they replied, "Have we ever looked like good people to you? Now you will finally understand how amazing the balding producers are!"

"How could you say for sure that we are bullying her?" one of the production crew asked Jimin immediately.

"The card says 'source of all evil'! One look at it and you already know that it is not anything good! This is too much!"

"That is not the main point now. Now that we have already determined the two team leaders for the opposing teams, it is time for the remaining eight of you to select which teams you want to be on," the production crew quickly reminded them. "If you choose the source of all evils, you will be on Irene's team and if you choose the god of luck, you will be on Kim Yoo-jung's team. Of course, each of you is given a ticket to change teams, should you decide that you want to switch teams halfway through the journey. You may choose the team you want to be in now. I am warning you that the circumstances after entering the island are not a joke. You should take everything into consideration before deciding on your team. Do not choose a team just because you want to do the righteous thing."

Kim Yoo-jung took this opportunity to look at Irene with a confident smile on her face before she said, "Irene, don't be angry. We can switch if you want to."

"Thank you, but it's okay. I want to see how evil the source of all evil really is." Irene declined immediately, with a smile on her face.

"I already have four years of experience participating on variety shows. I can definitely handle the situation better than you can, so you really do not need to force yourself."

"That will not be necessary. I will just go along with the arrangements made by the production team."

Irene gave the other party another awkward but polite smile.

Kim Yoo-jung did not push any further when she saw that Irene was not interested to accept her favor. However, the smugness in Kim Yoo-jung's eyes and tone made everyone around her feel uncomfortable.

As the both of them were in the midst of their conversation, the other eight participants had already chosen their teams.

Jennie and Kris chose to stick with Irene because of the friendship that they had developed during their journey in the desert. They did not care about the card that Irene had chosen.

Jimin chose to be on Irene's team because he wanted justice. He could not stand the production team manipulating everything just so that they could suppress Irene. Therefore, he decided that he wanted to be on Irene's team. On the other hand, the remaining five participants chose to be on Kim Yoo-jung's team.