Chapter 294: Am I Considered a Lucky Star?

"However, my sister-in-law looks so fierce," Park Jimin could not help but shudder when he thought about the cold and fierce expression on Lisa's handsome face.

"You are not allowed to speak about her like that," Irene replied immediately in a defensive manner.

"I will not dare to ask for a hug from you anymore in future. However, I can't help but feel curious about what sister-in-law would do or how she would deal with me if I asked you for a hug."

As soon as Irene heard Park Jimin's words, she pointed a finger at him before she replied, "Do you want to know what happened to an old butler who treated me badly in the past? Do you want to know how he eventually ended up?"

"What happened to him?" Park Jimin asked.

"His entire home was razed to the ground..."

"Sister Irene, I don't think that we can continue being friends anymore. It has been a pleasure knowing you in the past."

Irene could not help but laugh before she turned around to look at everyone else. "I will leave first then. Brother Jin..."

"I got it. You can rest assured," Yeo Jin-goo replied as he immediately understood what Irene was about to say.

Tiffany started blushing again, but in the end, she decided to follow the rest of the participants instead because she was afraid she would have a sudden cardiac arrest if she followed Irene and Lisa.

"My five minutes is almost up. I have to go soon. I will see all of you back in Seoul."

Everyone could not help but sigh as they watched Irene walking away from them.

Park Jimin was the one who felt most depressed. "Why do I feel an emptiness in my heart after finding out that Sister Irene is already married? Sob sob. My little fairy...already belongs to someone else. But Sister Tiffany, why didn't you follow Sister Irene back to Seoul? Aren't you her exclusive agent?"

"Do you think that you are the only one who is afraid?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes at Park Jimin.

...

The typhoon left almost as quickly as it had arrived.

When the reporters landed on the island to interview the crowd and the cast, they found out that Irene was no longer on the island and that she had already left in a low-key manner.

The production team had already made the necessary arrangements and allocated a specific representative to give an account of everything that had transpired today. The rest of the people did not dare to speak too much too.

However, no matter what it was, the netizens were filled with praises for the action and reaction of the cast.

When the rest of the participants left the island later, they also ran into some of the reporters who asked them some questions but all of them remained humble and did not try to make themselves out to be the hero. In fact, any simple words that they said today would have already won them countless applause from the public.

Since the recording of the fifth issue was disrupted midway, this would definitely affect the broadcast of the program.

Alas, the netizens stepped out and said that although they might not be able to watch the next episode of this time, at least they could witness a real 'desert island rescue' situation. They also said that as long as the production team was willing to shoot more episodes of the program, they would also continue supporting them by watching every subsequent episode of the program.

...

After returning back to the villa, Irene logged into her public social media account to report that she was back safely, just so that her Baetokkis could be at ease.