Chapter 341: Such an Embarrassment to Korea National University!

Secretary Oh quickly made a phone call to the nearest police station.

It was over an hour later when Irene was finally ready to leave Korea National University. At this time, Lisa's black car was parked right outside the university gates as she waited for her to come out.

As soon as Irene saw Lisa's car, she got out of Tiffany's car before getting into Lisa's car. Lisa grabbed Irene and pulled her into her embrace immediately.

"Lisa, I am fine. I was not injured at all," Irene quickly explained as she tried to assure Lisa. "I am just a little upset because I was so startled and troubled that I could not sing that well for you. Initially, I had planned to sing so beautifully that you would be moved to tears. Who would have known that someone would be planning something so vicious against me?"

"However, Secretary Oh has already stepped forward to take care of this matter on my behalf. Lisa, how will this matter be handled eventually?"

Lisa finally released Irene before she rubbed her nose against hers. After a short while, Lisa finally spoke, "You don't have to worry about anything else. All you have to do after you get back to the villa is to sing me the song all over again from beginning to end."

Irene's face brightened up as soon as she heard Lisa's words. "Did you enjoy my singing earlier? Was it good?"

"Have you been preparing this song for a long time?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, of course! I have been preparing this song for a few months. Who would have expected all of my plans to be destroyed tonight, on this very occasion?" Irene pouted. If she had known that this would happen, she would not have chosen to dedicate her song to Lisa during this event. Moreover, Irene was certain that Lisa definitely did not hear her singing clearly as she was seated so far back.

"You can sing for me when we are home."

"Okay, I will. Lisa, can you let me know the results of the police investigation as soon as the police find out about the mastermind behind this incident?"

She could tell her. However, she really wanted to find out who was actually brave enough to touch her wife.

...

A short while later, an explosive piece of news was released on Korea National University's forum.

[I found out that the reason why Irene was late for her performance was because someone had tried to kidnap her backstage!]

The students from Korea National University were enraged as soon as they saw the news.

[Is this real? Are those people crazy? That must be why Irene didn't even have time to change out of her dress before her performance.]

[Has this news been verified already? Please do not spread false rumors just to attract some attention to yourself.]

[It's true. I saw X Society posting an article about this incident. Korea National University is now all over the news! These people are such an embarrassment to Korea National University!]

Why would X Society release an article about this incident?

Firstly, this incident concerned Irene. Secondly, anything that concerned Irene would naturally be Loey and Lisa's priority.

This incident was not just an attempt to stop Irene from performing on stage. This kidnapping attempt had directly endangered Irene's life.

That was the reason why X Society had released the news immediately and refused to give Korea National University any breathing room at all.