Chapter 284: Giving You a Chance to Get to Know Me

Both of them quickly packed their luggages before they headed directly to the assembly point for the cast. Surprisingly, all the members from the amateur group were unable to participate in the recording this time because of their personal affairs. Brother Kevin would also be unable to participate in the recording because he had to attend a meeting abroad.

It was no wonder that the production team had no choice but to drag the agents in to participate in the recording as well.

"There were nine of us to begin with but right now, even if we include all our agents, we would only have eight participants this time," Park Jimin said as he counted the number of people present at the location.

"Don't worry. There will be a total of ten participants in the recording this time. We have another guest and agent who will be coming to join us shortly. Please take care of the guest because it was not easy for us to invite him to join us for this recording," one of the production crew members announced over the loudspeaker. "All of you can sit down and rest first while we wait for our final two participants to arrive."

The eight participants sat down before they started discussing the routine and plans of the production team.

"Since the other party has an agent, the other party is definitely a celebrity," Jennie said as she looked at Irene.

"I am really not used to not having Kris around this time," Irene lamented all of a sudden.

"I heard that Kris is participating in a competition for geniuses. It would be amazing if he could win the competition," Jennie started explaining the situation to Irene. "See! It seems as though I care more about Kris than you do."

As Jennie was chatting with Irene, the final participants of the program finally arrived at the location. Everyone craned their necks as they were all curious to find out which big shot would be joining them for the recording this time. At this time, they saw Yeo Jin-goo coming out of the car dressed in casual clothing and wearing a pair of sunglasses. His agent followed quietly behind him as soon as he stepped out of the black car.

As soon as Irene saw Yeo Jin-goo, she turned around to look at Tiffany's expression immediately and she realized that Tiffany was already blushing.

"It's Yeo Jin-goo!"

"It's the film emperor himself!"

"This is just too amazing! He is my idol!" Park Jimin exclaimed as he looked at Yeo Jin-goo with a look of anticipation on his face.

Irene lowered her head and she could not help but smile because Yeo Jin-goo had really outdone himself this time. Irene guessed that must have been Yeo Jin-goo who proposed to the production team to include the celebrities' agents in the recording this time. It was really the perfect opportunity for him to get closer to Tiffany.

"Hello, everyone. I'm really happy to meet all of you. My name is Yeo Jin-goo."

"Wow! I want to take a picture with the film emperor!"

"Me too. I want to take a picture with him too..."

Everyone was extremely excited and Tiffany was the only person who was acting really awkward at this time. She avoided eye contact with him and she could feel her palms getting extremely sweaty as her imagination started running wild.

Did this man come all the way here just because of her?

Was he the one who had spoken to the production team about including the agents in the recording this time?

Didn't he say that he would be going to the shooting range today?

For a brief moment, Tiffany was extremely confused and her thoughts were all muddled. She could not comprehend what was happening at the moment and all she could do was to pretend to be extremely calm and composed although she was panicking inside.