Chapter 248: Heaven Yesterday, Hell Today

Anyone who have eyes could already tell that the person in the photograph posted by X Society was indeed the young master of the Lee family, Lee Jong-suk. If the Lee family refused to acknowledge this fact, then what did this mean?

The young master was just fooling around with Kim Yoo-jung, and she still had dreams about marrying a rich man? She should stop being delusional because this was simply impossible!

What was most important was the fact that the Lee family had already given a signal out to the world that Kim Yoo-jung was merely a toy used to satisfy the young master's appetite and he had already gotten bored of her now. Would this woman still be able to marry into a prestigious family in future?

The statement released by the Lee family was totally unexpected and Kim Yoo-jung's agency was completely caught off guard. At this point, even the public relations team from Kim Yoo-jung's agency were unable to do anything. Even if they could suppress the news about Kim Yoo-jung and Lee Jong-suk's affairs, the people in the entertainment industry would have already caught wind of the fact that Kim Yoo-jung was no longer favoured. This was the deadliest shot to Kim Yoo-jung.

After all, what would Kim Yoo-jung be once she lost her gold sponsor?

She was nothing!

There were only a series of misfortune awaiting Kim Yoo-jung at this point.

First of all, the production team of announced that they would be looking for a new first female lead to replace Kim Yoo-jung. The reason they had chosen to replace her even though she had already been casted as the first female lead of the drama was because she had gone ahead and contacted the director of to snatch the role of the first female lead from Irene. Therefore, she was the one who had regarded as her backup plan.

Initially, the production team had no choice but to bear with it because of Lee Jong-suk's threats and suppression. Now that the Lee family had officially announced that they had nothing to do with Kim Yoo-jung, the director could just replace Kim Yoo-jung if he wanted to.

As soon as the news got out to the public, Kim Yoo-jung was once again criticized and ridiculed.

[Is it really possible for someone who is already the first female lead of one drama to try and rob someone else of the role of the first female lead of another drama? This is the first time that I am seeing something like this!]

[Everyone in the entertainment circle already knows how despicable Kim Yoo-jung's team could be.]

[Kim Yoo-jung wanted to star in ? Is it because of Yeo Jin-goo?]

[Forget it! Fortunately, the director of refused to give in to her threats. I think that she would be even more disastrous compared to Irene.

[Life in the entertainment circle without a gold sponsor—Kim Yoo-jung, your good days are gone!]

[I wonder if Kim Yoo-jung would still be as arrogant in future?]

Kim Yoo-jung's team and agency were helpless as they faced the netizens' criticism and ridicule on the internet. This was because Kim Yoo-jung had already lost Lee Jong-suk's support and if they chose to defend her and respond at this time, they would only be attacked continuously.

Subsequently, Kim Yoo-jung's fans began to show signs of defection.

[I have always thought of my idol as an inspirational role model who has achieved everything that she has today solely through her own talent and hard work. Now, I finally realize that I was too naive all along.]

[I can accept anything else but I really cannot accept the fact that Kim Yoo-jung does not treat love with respect, and she had merely treated the young master as her back up plan despite everything that he had done for her. Good luck in future!]