Chapter 338: I am Afraid You Can't Leave If You Do Not Apologize

Mirei did not inform Tiffany about this matter in advance. Therefore, Tiffany only found out about what happened after she received a phone call from the media.

Tiffany downloaded the letter from the Internet before she showed it to Irene, who was applying her makeup at this time.

"This group of kids are really...very reckless and heartwarming."

This made Tiffany feel very touched and helpless at the same time.

When Irene read the letter and saw all the neatly arranged comments below, she could feel her tears welling up in her eyes.

She knew that the Baetokkis were all very worried about her. They were worried that she would be bullied and humiliated at Korea National University's fiftieth anniversary celebration.

However, Irene really wanted this group of adorable kids to know that she was not a weak person. In fact, she was even stronger and even more fearless because of the positive energy that they had given to her.

After reading the letter, Irene logged into her social media account before she replied to the Baetokkis' letter directly.

@BaeBaelovestheScenery: I will definitely bring all of you along with me to victory because you guys make me invincible.

[Don't worry, Short Bae. Leave everything to us tonight!]

[Don't worry, Short Bae. Leave all the data to us tonight.]

[Don't worry, Short Bae. We will all be your guardian angels tonight!]

I believe in all of you.

Irene felt very happy and comforted because she seem to be feeling more and more warmth in her heart.

...

At five o'clock in the evening, Irene changed into her outfit before she headed to Korea National University along with Tiffany and the young paparazzo.

Since Irene had already promised Hye-su that they would both walk the red carpet together, Irene asked Tiffany to stop the car nearby as they waited for Hye-su to arrive.

Both of them finally met up about half an hour later.

Hye-su was wearing a black off-shoulder top with a pair of leather pants today.

"Wow, you look like a queen bee today!"

"You look really beautiful too."

Irene was wearing a white dress with lace around her shoulders. Even though it was a very simple dress, Irene looked very elegant and beautiful.

"Why don't we stop praising each another all the time? We should get going already," Irene quickly reminded Hye-su. "Let's go."

Both of them got out of the car before they walked to the red carpet together. At this time, the host for the event tonight was introducing the two of them but Irene's attention was not on the host at all.

This was because she saw some of the Baetokkis who were struggling to hold up their big signboards and flashlights behind the fence.

The Baetokkis obviously did not like Korea National University and they already sent a letter earlier in the day to express their feelings and position. However, they were still here at Korea National University because they wanted the public to know that their idol was popular and had fans who loved her regardless of who she was and what her academic qualifications were.

"Let's welcome the rock singer, Hye-su, and also the actress, Irene, as they step into our venue tonight."

After listening to the host's brief introduction, Irene and Hye-su started waving their hands at the media and their fans.