Chapter 330: Would Anyone Else Dare to Look Down on Her?

Irene felt as though she had gotten to know her Lisa all over again.

This was also the first time that Irene felt that her Lisa had a mission and responsibility towards her country that was integrated in her blood.

"I understand now, Lisa."

Lisa turned around and hugged Irene tightly in her arms. "You are already very impressive to me."

"I love you and I love my roots too."

Lisa could not help but laugh out loud after hearing Irene's words. She knew that she would definitely understand the lesson that she was trying to teach her.

"So, do you think that you still have to visit the military camp or go to the frontlines and take risks to understand what patriotism means? Do you really think that you are not challenging my heart enough?"

"I was not trying to scare you," Irene replied as she held tightly onto Lisa's arm. "Lisa, I have always said that I am a lucky star but to be honest, I feel that you are my lucky star."

"Alright then. Let's see what happens if you call Secretary Oh again in future."

"You are really the king of jealousy in the whole of Seoul." After that, Irene took the initiative to kiss Lisa on her lips in the car on this rainy night.

...

Early the next morning, Irene made a phone call to Tiffany to inform her that she would like to return to the filming set immediately.

Tiffany instantly booked an air ticket for her before she asked, "Have you already resolved the matter?"

"Yes." Irene smiled confidently. "As long as my superstar is here to help me out, there is nothing that she cannot resolve for me."

Tiffany could feel the goose bumps all over her body as soon as she listened to Irene's words over the phone.

Tiffany really wanted the Baetokkis to see how their idol really looked like when she was chasing after her own idol.

However, Tiffany was still very happy and satisfied that Irene could come up with results so quickly. She had always known that Irene was a tough person who would never retreat even in the midst of adversity.

Later that afternoon, Irene finally arrived at the filming set for Forgotten.

Director Mong was directing one of Yeo Jin-goo's scene at this moment and he did not have a very pleasant expression on his face when he saw Irene.

The rest of the production staff and crew could not control their mouths.

[Irene is back already? I thought she was so arrogant and that she had already walked out on the crew yesterday?]

[It has not even been two days yet. I guess that Irene is back because she finally understands her own abilities and limitations, and she is back to inform Director Mong that she would like to withdraw from the cast?]

[I think that you are underestimating Irene's brazenness. Do you really think that she would just give away such a good resource to someone else?]

"Director Mong," Irene greeted Director Mong as she walked up behind him. "I am back."

"You still have the guts to come back and face me?" Director Mong asked in a furious manner.

"I am ready."

After listening to Irene's words, Director Mong turned around to face her directly and said, "Are you sure about this? I want you to know that if you fail to show me the emotions and the spirit of patriotism that I am looking for this time, I will definitely replace you with another actress."