Chapter 279: King of Jealousy in Seoul

Early the next morning, Irene Tiffany were having breakfast together on the balcony of Royal Dragon Villa.

"Your brother showed me the results of his investigation into the gold sponsor last night and he found out that the last name of the gold sponsor's wife is Kim. She comes from a family with an equally prominent and wealthy background. However, both husband and wife have never had any affection for one another throughout their entire marriage. The only reason they got married in the first place was solely because of business and family interests. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that they would both ever file for a divorce."

"Their marital life is very interesting indeed because even though the gold sponsor's wife knows of his many women outside their marriage, she has never interfered in his affairs before. Furthermore, she is really full of integrity and she has never had any affairs throughout all these years despite her husband's actions. She is very chic and she lives her own life passionately."

Irene put her cutlery down before she took the laptop that Tiffany was handing over to her. She then scrolled through the information regarding the woman named Kim Dasom.

"Help me set up a meeting with her," Irene instructed Tiffany as she put the laptop down.

"Are you sure?" Tiffany asked as she looked at Irene in surprise.

"I feel that I will be able to get along very well with her...and didn't you say that we should give Mr. Choi a big surprise? I think...this will turn out to be very interesting..." Irene replied as her lips curved into a smile.

"I will try to arrange for both of you to meet up before your next recording then," Tiffany replied as she nodded. "But how are you going to convince her to meet up with you? I am pretty sure that she will not agree to meet up with a random actress who is still carving her way into the entertainment circle."

"Then, I guess my status as Mrs. Manoban would be more than enough? Moreover, I am not meeting her to ask for any resources or to discuss about the entertainment industry. I am just meeting her to get to know her and befriend her."

This was because Irene had already looked through Kim Dasom's activities in the past few years. She realized that Kim Dasom enjoyed travelling and snorkelling as she was a very adventurous person. Aside from participating in various philantrophic activities, Kim Dasom would always seek to try out many new and exciting activities. Therefore, Irene had a hunch that she would definitely get along with Kim Dasom.

She would probably be able to get into Kim Dasom's good books since she wanted to deal with Hani.

"However, before we do anything, I need to ask Secretary Oh if it is okay for me to reveal my identity to the other party. I don't want to cause any unnecessary trouble for Lisa."

After that, Irene asked CL to clear the table before she sat down at the side to make a phone call to Secretary Oh.

Lisa was still sitting in the car at this time and so, Secretary Oh was a little nervous when he saw the incoming phone call from Irene.

"Young mistress, the principal is still here with me. Would you like to speak to her directly instead?"

"Oh, haven't you guys arrived at work yet?" Irene replied. "I thought that Lisa would already be busy working now. Okay then, please pass the cell phone over to her."

"The young mistress is on the line."

Lisa frowned as she took Secretary Oh's cell phone in her hand. However, the expression on her face relaxed as soon as she heard Irene's voice on the other side of the line. "Why didn't you call me directly?"