Chapter 223: You Can Do Whatever You Want

Both Irene and Lisa got up extremely early the next morning but just as they were about to leave the villa and head to the shooting range, Lisa suddenly received an incoming phone call from Kim Taehyung.

"I am not free. I am going to the shooting range. What do you want?"

When Irene heard Lisa's response, she looked up at her and asked her immediately, "What's wrong?"

"Taehyung wants to come to the shooting range together with us because he wants to bring his sister on a blind date. He says that there is nowhere else for them to go."

"Well, this is the first time that I have heard of someone going to the shooting range for a blind date. Is Brother Kim really that bored? However, I am still cool if they want to join us today," Irene replied without even thinking twice. After all, Jennie had already been reprimanded and criticized by the netizens online nowadays. "Would Jennie actually agree to go on a blind date?"

Lisa glanced at Irene before she dragged her into the car and said, "Silly girl. Are you sure you do not mind them joining us?"

"Although Jennie was quite shrewd at the start, I guess we have already put things behind us. We have turned from enemies to friends now," Irene replied as she laughed. "But if she tries to hit on you again, then I will change my mind immediately and treat her as my sworn enemy!"

After hanging up the phone, both Lisa and Kim Taehyung set off for the shooting range.

After a forty minute drive, Lisa and Irene finally arrived at the shooting range. At this time, Kim Taehyung and Jennie had already arrived and they were waiting at the entrance of the shooting range.

"Hello sister-in-law! How are you?"

Alas, Kim Taehyung was still the same as always.

However, this time Irene and Jennie were no longer awkward around one another. They even started a conversation amongst themselves.

"It is quite annoying to read about you in the entertainment news every day."

"Oh, but haven't you been criticized and hated on all the time until only recently?"

The four of them then walked over to the reception area and at this time, Irene turned around before she asked Jennie Kim, "Where is your blind date?"

"Why do you like to gossip so much?"

Moreover, she did not agree to this blind date at all!

Her brother was the one who had planned everything all by himself.

Kim Taehyung, who was walking silently behind the two women, was stunned and he quickly whispered to Lisa, "Lisa, don't you agree that the friendship between them is really interesting?"

Lisa smiled indifferently because she understood Irene very well. She knew that as long as the other party did not have any bad intentions, Irene would definitely be able to get along with the other party.

"Second young miss. Young master Kim." The owner of the shooting range quickly ran up to greet both of them as soon as he saw them walking in.

When Irene saw all of the model guns and pistols that were placed on the table, she turned around and looked at Lisa with excitement across her face.

"Sister-in-law is already calling you. Both of you can go ahead. I will bring Jennie out to pick someone up first," Kim Taehyung quickly said to Lisa when he saw how excited Irene was. He nodded at Irene before he left the reception room with Jennie.

Lisa walked over to Irene before he asked her to put back the display pistol that she had in her hand.

"I will let you hold a real pistol later."