Chapter 384: Protect Shen Feixuan! No More Coercion!

Fourthly, what is wrong with Irene portraying the character, Hanyan? She is currently a very popular artist; she looks absolutely gorgeous in traditional Korean outfits and her acting was pretty great in Moonlight. Moreover, Shen Feixuan really likes her, so what is your issue with Irene? Have all of you forgotten your boundaries just because Shen Feixuan would usually just give in to all your whims and wants? In my opinion, Shen Feixuan has the right to decide and make her own decision on who she wants to cast for the role of the first male and female lead in her drama production. I really do not understand what is the big deal here.

Finally, I really hope that all of you will stop making judgments and trying to influence Shen Feixuan's decisions. This novel is one of her most beloved works and she would never cast anyone that she does not believe in to play the role of the characters we love so dearly. So, can we all just sit and wait patiently for Shen Feixuan to make the official announcement about the actor and actress that she is going to give the roles to? Please do not push Shen Feixuan to a dead end. Can we do that?

Do you all feel a sense of achievement and are you all so proud of yourself for pushing an established author to a dead end?

As soon as the fan posted his article, it was instantly shared by some of the other rational fans. After all, most of Shen Feixuan's loyal fans had been really depressed for the past few days.

Some of the fans, especially fans of the gaming version of the novel, were especially surprised to discover that the couple that they were rooting for did not even bother to read through the novel at all. Why would they have the courage to fight Irene?

Moreover, did the couple actually think that they would be able to get the role of the first male and female lead in the drama without even reading the original novel?

Wow. This was absolutely unbelievable.

[Are you guys finally seeing things clearly now? You are all just a group of gullible book fans who are so easily manipulated by the gaming fans! To think that you guys actually threatened Shen Feixuan and tried to force her to give the role of the main characters to a couple who did not even read her novel at all! This is such a slap to the face.]

[I really think that the book fans must have been blind to support that couple who did not even read the novel!]

[To think that the male model actually had the guts to say it out loud in public that he has no interest in reading any romance novels at all. Why did he choose to take the advertising contract for the game, then? He has no sense of professionalism at all!]

[You can see from the interview that the female model is obviously not that interested in the novel either. Did you guys know that she had actually participated in a writing competition before?]

[Hahaha...the truth is finally out in the open. I wonder what kind of stories she used to write in the past when she is obviously not interested in novels at all?]

[From today onwards, we must protect Shen Feixuan! No more coercion!]

[The gaming fans should just get lost already! You are not welcomed here.]

[The gaming fans who are supporting the love line played by the models in the advertisement should scram! Stop manipulating the book's fans! We will support any actor and actress that Shen Feixuan decides to give the roles to!]

Initially, the couple who played the love line for the gaming version of were very happy to add fuel to the flames because they had wanted to pressure Shen Feixuan and coerce her into giving them the role of the first male and female lead in the drama. However, they were wrong because they did not know that the only reason why Shen Feixuan could come up with the novel in the first place was simply because she would never give in to anyone if it meant that she would have to give up on her own beliefs.