Chapter 389: Tonight was Their Night

"Teacher, don't make things difficult for Brother Eunwoo." Irene hastily came to Eunwoo's defense at this time. "Anyway, you should also be really excited that you have been nominated for the best actress award this year!"

As soon as Eunwoo heard Irene's words, the expression on his face softened as he looked at Jung Hee.

He did not care if he would win any awards himself because he was already a film emperor. However, he really wanted Jung Hee to win the best actress award because he felt that Jung Hee deserved to win the award after all her hard work.

"I am confident that you will definitely win the award tonight."

Irene could not stop herself from rolling her eyes when she witnessed the interaction between Jung Hee and Eunwoo. "Tonight is a big night for all of us, so please don't make the people around you jealous for no reason."

"We are already here. Let's talk about this later!" Jung Hee quickly reminded the two of them as they arrived in front of the red carpet.

Eunwoo's agent was the first to get out of the car, followed by the three artists one after the other. At this time, the host for the awards ceremony also started to introduce the guests that had just arrived at the venue.

"The guests walking up to the red carpet right now is none other than the cast from the drama Moonlight. First of all, we have our film emperor, the handsome Eunwoo, the most capable and talented Jung Hee, and last but not least; we have the beautiful Irene walking up the red carpet now. Let's give them a warm welcome."

The Baetokkis, who were camping outside the red carpet, held up their signboards and lanterns and they were extremely eye-catching among the crowd of fans camping outside the red carpet.

The Baetokkis were all very energetic and excited as they kept screaming: "Irene, I love you so much!"

When Jung Hee saw this, she could not help but lean over to Irene as she whispered, "Your fans are really awesome!"

"Of course!" Irene replied. She was very proud of her Baetokkis and she quickly directed a flying kiss towards the spot where most of her Baetokkis were camping and showing their support for her.

[Irene really looks like a fairy. Don't you think so?]

[Her dress is really gorgeous.]

[I am going to go home and make a collage of all the clothes and dresses that Irene has worn before. She has a really amazing fashion sense.]

[Is that so? Well, I am going to pay more attention to how Irene dresses up in the future.]

After that, the Baetokkis successfully grabbed the attention of some of the passers-by and fans of other artists.

Shortly after Irene walked the red carpet and entered the venue, Seo In-guk arrived at the red carpet. Seo In-guk had been nominated for the best actor award and he was walking the red carpet with a female actress known as Sister Shin, who had also been nominated for the best actress award. Therefore, both of them had a very majestic aura around them as they entered the scene as everyone kept their focus and attention on the couple.

Would they even be bothered with someone as insignificant as Irene?

Tonight was their night!

...

Very soon, the media started uploading the pictures that they had taken on the Internet and of course, there were also pictures of Irene and Seo In-guk.

After seeing the pictures, the fans of both parties began to squabble again.

[My idol's aura is simply majestic tonight! Did someone come here to clean his shoes tonight?]