Chapter 344: Geez, Still Acting

[There was still chaos all across the Internet last night but Short Bae managed to keep the situation under control almost immediately. Short Bae is really a fairy.]

[I was visiting another artist's forum earlier and the other artist's fans are so envious of us! Our Sister Irene is really the most awesome!]

[Me too! I was just chatting with a few friends and they all have their own idols but they also praised me for being Short Bae's fan. They said that this was the first time that they had ever witnessed any artist handling their own public relations matter in an efficient manner.]

[Short Bae's amazing personality is what makes her stand out!]

[All of you are focusing on the wrong thing! Didn't you hear what Short Bae said? She was going to record and release the song that she sang at the anniversary celebration last night to the public. I am really looking forward to it!]

[Please make sure that you turn on your television at half past seven tonight. The beautiful physician, Lee Ji-hye, will be making her appearance. Do you understand?]

Everyone was astonished.

[The person above is really good at promoting her idol.]

Irene undoubtedly received many good reviews from everyone in the entertainment industry.

The public relations department in Ace Media had also approached Jung Hae-in to tell him that they would never want to write Irene's statements in the future because they were afraid that they would embarrass themselves.

Jung Hae-in had already known and discovered that Irene had talent in this aspect ever since a long time ago. However, he simply thought that Irene was good at managing public relations because she was really intelligent and she would always conduct diligent research before she did anything.

Nevertheless, even though Irene had already cleared the air and announced her stand to the public, this did not mean that this matter was already over for Irene.

There were still some scores that she had to settle.

...

Later that afternoon, Irene brought Tiffany along with her as they visited Hye-su's agency. She wanted to meet up with Hye-su today because she had to resume her filming tomorrow.

Since Hye-su also put on such a good act in front of her last night, Irene wanted to reciprocate in the same manner. Therefore, she chose to put on an act and smiled as she approached Hye-su.

Didn't Hye-su say it before?

Only children spoke about forgiveness. Adults would simply retaliate. An eye for an eye.

When Hye-su stepped out of her recording studio at three o'clock in the afternoon, she heard that Irene had come to the agency to visit her. She felt a little worried at that time. Did Irene find out that she was the mastermind behind the kidnap attempt already?

However, as Hye-su thought about it, she felt that it was not possible. If Irene really found out about it, she would have exposed her immediately instead of appearing right here in front of her.

Hye-su could only blame herself for not planning well enough. She had never expected Irene to be that skillful. She would never have thought that Irene would be able to subdue two young men all by herself.

Irene was even going to release her song to the public soon.

However, no one had discovered the similarities between the two songs so far. Even if anyone were to find out about it, Hye-su was confident that she would be able to pull it off and insist that the song belonged to her.