Chapter 339: You Will Not Be Popular Forever!

"However, don't you think that this is very effective against people who have foul mouths? Come over here and apologize to me now."

Although the group of students were all very dissatisfied, they had no choice but to walk over to Irene and do as requested.

They dragged their costumes behind them as they approached Irene before reluctantly apologizing to her.

"Irene, you will not be able to seal everyone's mouth and stop people from talking about you."

"I don't care about what you say about me any other day, as long as you are not standing in front of me and speaking ill of me directly to my face. Right now, even if you are dissatisfied, you have no choice but to behave yourselves and apologize to me."

"You will not be popular forever!"

Irene wanted to laugh even harder after hearing that sentence.

Therefore, Irene approached that girl who was courageous enough to speak up to her.

"But I am still better than you because you will never have the chance to be popular at all..."

The group of students did not know what else to say to refute Irene's words. When they realize that it was almost time for their performance, they nudged one another and subsequently disappeared from Irene's sight.

A short while later, Hye-su came out from the washroom and Irene acted as though nothing had happened at all. After that, both of them entered the event hall and sat at the guest seats located closest to the stage.

"It felt as though you were talking to someone just a moment ago," Hye-su suddenly said to Irene as soon as both of them sat down. "Did something happen?"

"No, nothing happened," Irene replied as she smiled.

She was wondering if Lisa had already arrived at the gymnasium and she was trying to figure out where she could be seated.

...

The fifth episode of Moonlight began airing at seven thirty that night.

Since the quality and plot from the first four episodes of the drama were really impressive, everyone switched on their televisions on time even though they did not like Irene. They were hoping that Irene would not do to much harm to the drama and that the drama would still be as amazing as it was without her participation. Anyway, they could simply ignore Irene since she was just the third female lead.

However, everyone was taken aback when they saw Irene on the television screen.

Moreover, they discovered that despite Lee Ji-hye not talking much, she had a very powerful presence whenever she spoke. They also realized that Irene had portrayed the character with so much emotions. What was even better was the fact that Irene was really professional when she was treating others with Korean medicine.

The audience were all amazed and they could not believe how the fifth episode that Irene appeared in passed by in the blink of an eye.

[I initially prepared tens of thousands of curse words to criticize Irene but after watching the fifth episode, I cannot bring myself to say a single curse word at all.]

[I was really impressed by Irene's acting skills. What is wrong with me?]

[I can finally relax and chase after this drama in peace. The entire drama cast is absolutely amazing. Each and everyone of them has amazing acting skills. This is awesome!]

[No. This cannot be the Short Bae that I know of.]

[I think we can give Irene a rating of 7.0 for her acting skills now.]