Chapter 203: Don't Make Me Suffer

Early in the morning on the third day, Tiffany droves down to the villa to pick Irene up and drop her off for the filming of the second episode of HWY. Tiffany had already gotten used to Irene having to spend another half an hour or so by the second young miss's side before she would finally emerge from the villa. Therefore, Tiffany waited quietly in the car without rushing Irene to come out already.

The reason why Irene always had to spend extra time just hugging Lisa and clinging onto her before she left was entirely because she wanted to be able to smell Lisa even after she had already left her.

She wanted to have her fragrance and scent imprinted on herself so that she could smell her whenever she missed her and she would not be so afraid and unwilling to be away from her then.

"Come on, you have to leave already. Tiffany is already waiting for you outside," Lisa said as she patted Irene on her butt. "We can continue hugging one another when you are back."

"Oh! You don't love me anymore. Is that why you are chasing me to leave you sooner now?" Irene whined as she moved away from Lisa's body as though she had been seriously wronged.

Lisa looked at Irene with a helpless expression on her face before she approached her and hugged her again.

"I wish that I could bring you wherever I go and show you off to everyone I meet. So, how about...we make our relationship known to the public?"

As soon as Irene heard that suggestion, she quickly jumped up and said, "Lisa, be good when you are home alone. I have to leave now..."

Lisa took the opportunity to hold onto Irene as she sighed and said, "Why? Am I really that embarrassing to you?"

"It is not that you are embarrassing. It is just that I am not good or worthy enough to be called your wife yet. I am leaving now, my dear husband." After that, Irene dragged her small suitcase behind her as she pushed the door of the villa open and walked towards Tiffany's car immediately.

However, Irene's words left a huge impact on Lisa.

Although Irene was always happy and smiling whenever she was with her, she was in fact a very fragile person and she often felt inferior when standing next to someone like Lisa. This was because the woman that she loved and belonged to was not any other ordinary woman, but she was none other than Lisa, the woman whom everyone admired and respected.

When Lisa thought about how inferior Irene felt next to her, she took a deep breath before she whispered to herself, "Whatever you are, wherever you are, I always want to show you off to the world."

...

"Wow! You have actually gotten into the car earlier than usual today!" Tiffany exclaimed as soon as she looked at her watch when she saw Irene placing her suitcase neatly into the car. "I was expecting you to take another half an hour before you are willing to step away from your husband."

"Hmm..." Irene snorted as she glared at Tiffany. "A single person should not speak so much."

"Does it bother you so much that I am single?" Tiffany replied as she glared at Irene. "Irene, I have to tell you that I have a very ominous premonition about the recording of this second episode of the program. Last night, I even dreamt that the production team made a surprising and super big move in this week's episode."

"No matter how big or surprising the changes they make, they will not be able to scare me. Moreover, I am the one who will be participating in the program and not you. So, what are you afraid of?" Irene replied immediately. "Anyway, I am ready for whatever surprises that the production team can throw at me. The production team may think that I would be caught by surprise just because they have kept everything a secret this time, but they might be the ones who would be surprised in the end! I spent the whole day watching a desert island program yesterday. They explored the desert and even walked through many different types of caves. I think the only way the production team would be able to surprise me is if they drop us off on an island filled with aliens."