Chapter 373: Just Because You Have an Older Brother?

Very soon, it was already the day of the Spring Lantern Festival. Irene departed from Jeju and she was on the plane back to Seoul.

As her itinerary was public this time, the Baetokkis had rushed to the airport so they could pick Empress Bae up and say hello to her as soon as she landed. This was because Irene did not have a lot of activities lately. Therefore, the Baetokkis had wanted to take advantage of all the opportunities that they had to see her.

Irene was holding a handmade long coat, she is wearing a white t-shirt with 'Not Nice' , a wool cardigan and a pair of denim pants. She was wearing an All Star S Mule Slip shoes and she had a very beautiful and warm aura surrounding her. Even though it was a very simple outfit, Irene still looked incredibly dazzling.

"Irene, Irene, our star is coming; Baetokkis, Baetokkis, supporting you always!"

This was the slogan that the Baetokkis were chanting as they waited for Irene to walk out of the arrival hall. At this time, Irene felt that this was the first time the Baetokkis had been so serious.

Although it was a very simple slogan and it felt as though the Baetokkis had been a bit lazy to come up with a creative one, Irene liked it because she knew that this was the true temperament of her fans.

However, after walking a few steps out of the arrival hall, someone started to create trouble by yelling at Irene: "Hey, Miss Bae! Are you wearing autumn pants already?"

After listening to the question, all the Baetokkis started bursting out in laughter.

Irene stopped in her tracks and she replied immediately in a cheerful manner, "Do you really need to ask? Hurry up, go home and put on your fancy autumn pants too! I will check!"

"Okay!"

"Your wish is my command!"

"I am going to head straight to the location for my rehearsals right now. None of the Baetokkis are allowed to chase after my car! It's still so cold outside. If I see any of you chasing after my car, I will strangle you!"

"Don't worry. We are all fake fans. It is so cold outside, we will not risk being out in the cold just because of you!"

"Exactly! How are we going to chase after your car anyway? We are all poor fans. We walked all the way to the airport today."

All the Baetokkis started laughing again. At this time, even the passers-by were intrigued because it was indeed rare for actresses such as Irene to be able to interact in such a friendly and joyous manner with fans at the airport. Irene suddenly thought back to when she had arrived at the arrival hall at the airport a few years back. In the past, she had a lot of haters and thus, the reporters and haters would always be waiting for her to take ugly and unglamorous pictures of her.

It was from then onwards that Irene made up her mind to learn how to coordinate her outfits and ensure that she had a great fashion sense. She had to make sure that no matter what surprises the reporters and haters sprung on her, she would still look good in the pictures.