Chapter 226: Does It Feel Good to Have Me by Your Side?

At this time, the production team of Forgotten, the historical drama that had been constantly underestimated and looked down on, suddenly came forward to reveal the identity of the first male lead of the drama. The actor who was selected was none other than the extremely established top actor, Yeo Jin-goo.

This was the second most important decision that Director Mong had made after deciding to award the role of the first female lead to Irene.

There were rumors going around stating that Yeo Jin-goo's team immediately cleared his schedule to make time for as soon as they read the script.

The public and netizens were all vey puzzled. Why would such an inconspicuous and underrated historical drama attract Yeo Jin-goo's attention?

As soon as the production team announced that Yeo Jin-goo would be part of the cast, immediately attracted great attention from the public because Yeo Jin-goo's team was well-known for being extremely picky about the scripts that they selected for him. This was also the reason why most the works that Yeo Jin-goo had been involved in were usually nominated for different awards.

What did it mean if Yeo Jin-goo was added into the cast of Forgotten?

This was a historical drama, so how could it ever be compared to a youth idol drama?

After the news about Yeo Jin-goo was released to the public, the fans of no longer had the courage and confidence to continue criticizing Irene.

Most importantly, Kim Yoo-jung was extremely frustrated. She had always been a huge fan of Yeo Jin-goo and had already tried to request for his collaboration a couple of times through many different ways in the past, but he had never responded to any of these requests. She was very annoyed by the fact that Yeo Jin-goo would now be starring in the same drama as Irene even though there would not be any intimate or romantic scenes between the both of them in the drama.

However, Irene and Yeo Jin-goo was indeed a very fresh combination.

The netizens felt very conflicted at this time because they did not know if they should trust in Yeo Jin-goo's decision or whether they should continue dissing Irene.

Dilemma! This was so troubling!

However, they decided that their sense of expectations exceeded the feeling of discomfort that Irene had caused them. Therefore, they decided to leave Irene alone for the time being.

At this time, Kim Yoo-jung's team could no longer stand Kim Yoo-jung's wilfulness. Therefore, they called Director Mong's personal assistant to ask if Director Mong would be willing to replace Irene and give the role of the first female lead to Kim Yoo-jung instead.

What?

Director Mong's personal assistant thought that there was something wrong with her ears.

They were dissing and criticizing the drama just two days ago and now, they had a 180-degree change of heart?

How shameless could they be?

After discussing the matter with Director Mong, the assistant quickly returned the other party's phone call. "I am sorry but our director is really very selective with his choice for the first female lead. There is no room for negotiation and he is certain that his only choice is Irene."

After hanging up on the phone, the assistant could not help but to roll her eyes before she looked at Director Mong and complained, "Who do they think they are? Do they really think our drama is like some vegetable in the market that they can pick and let go of as they please? How could someone like that even be compared to Sister Irene?"