Chapter 393: Is She...Married?

After the awards ceremony, Irene returned to Jeju to continue filming . As there was not much time left before they concluded filming, Director Mong instructed all the cast and crew members that no one would be allowed to apply for leave during this final period as everyone was to concentrate on the filming process.

At this time, Irene and Jin-goo had also placed all of their attention and effort to finish filming the drama. Sometimes, they would have to give up on their sleep and stay up all night to shoot a certain scene, and there were also times where they only had three to four hours of sleep before they had to continue filming the next scene. Sometimes, they could only sit down for a short while before they had to wash up and apply different makeup to continue filming the next scene.

Even though Irene was busy filming throughout this period, Shen Feixuan would appear at the filming set occasionally to harass her. "Irene, I have already gone through the second round of auditions for the first male lead and I have not found anyone who is suitable for the role at all. Do you have anyone in mind who would be suitable for the role?"

"Look at where I am stuck at right now. How would I be able to find anyone who is suitable for the role for you?" Irene replied Shen Feixuan as she was taking a break from filming.

"You have already read my novel three times. Just think about it. Do you know of anyone who gives you a good impression and is suited for the role?"

At this time, Irene suddenly thought of the young boy who was hit and pushed aside by Seo In-guk during the awards ceremony a few days ago.

"I actually have someone in mind right now but I don't know if he would meet your conditions," Irene replied in a casual manner.

"Alright then. Just give me a name and I will test him."

"I don't know his name, but I can show you a picture of him," Irene replied as she told Shen Feixuan the story of what happened that night at the awards ceremony. "I just feel that he is a very ambitious person and he will work hard to achieve what he wants." After that, Irene showed Shen Feixuan a picture of that young boy from her cell phone.

Shen Feixuan was shocked when she saw the picture that Irene showed her. "Wow, he looks really clean and handsome." At this time, Shen Feixuan suddenly realized that she had actually checked out some information on this young actor before.

Shen Feixuan had simply brushed him aside because of his lack of experience in the acting industry.

However, according to Irene, this young boy was humiliated by Seo In-guk at the awards ceremony. If the young boy felt some sort of vengeance and hostility or even hatred towards Seo In-guk, then she felt that this young actor...might be worth a try after all.

Therefore, Shen Feixuan contacted her assistant immediately to arrange for that young boy named Rowoon to come for an audition with her.

In fact, Shen Feixuan could make all the big decisions with regards to the actors and actresses who would be casted in the drama because she was also the producer of the drama.

The only issue was that Rowoon had a rather complicated background.

Although the young boy was very handsome and looked like a versatile actor, his agency refused to focus their attention or resources on him because his aunt had a bad reputation as an artist. It was a taboo to the agency whenever anyone mentioned his aunt. This led to the young actor being discriminated and given the cold treatment. Even though he had better skills and talents in comparison to his fellow artists, the agency would never allocate any good resources to him.

This young boy was only twenty-three years old and even though life was unfair to him, he was constantly looking for a way to have a breakthrough in his career.