Chapter 244: As Long As I am Around, You Will Never Be Lonely

"Then you can go in and catch up with the mistress then." Secretary Oh could not help but laugh out loud when she saw Tiffany's reaction.

Who would not be tensed when they had to face Lisa?

Therefore, Secretary Oh could fully understand the bitterness that Tiffany was feeling at the moment.

...

At this time, Irene was already very bored after memorizing her lines for the whole day. When Tiffany passed the invitation card to her, Irene's eyes lit up immediately. "I have not had any fun in the past few days. I do feel a little itchy right now."

Irene was a sly fox herself. Why did Tiffany worry about her in the first place?

Tiffany felt that she had worried for nothing again.

"Is there anything about Dynasty Hotel in the news recently?" Irene thought for a long time, but she could not figure out why she felt as though she had heard that name recently. At this point, Lisa, who had just changed into casual home clothes, came up behind her.

"Conrad Seoul Hotel has just acquired Dynasty Hotel last month...it was in the shareholder's report."

Irene finally remembered after her woman reminded her of what happened. It was no wonder why she felt that Dynasty Hotel sounded so familiar. "Then...is that my own hotel? Hahaha...then we can get ready to watch a good show soon. Tiffany, bring my name card to the hotel and ask them to make the necessary preparations for tomorrow night. We will definitely be there on time to watch the show."

Tiffany immediately made an okay gesture at Irene.

When Lisa saw the both of them rubbing their hands in excitement, she could not help but smile helplessly.

As for the Lee family...she would ask Secretary Oh to walk her through the wave of scandals that the Lee family would be facing. Lee Jong-suk's father was already having a hard time in the business circle at the moment. If his business opponents found out that the young master of the Lee family was wasting his time playing around with a young celebrity from the entertainment industry, then the future of the Lee family...

It would definitely not be as stable as the Manoban family.

At that time, Lisa would then cooperate with Loey to use X Society to release a wave of scandals involving Kim Yoo-jung and Lee Jong-suk. When that time comes, Lee Jong-suk would be forced to choose between protecting the integrity of his family name or abandoning his family and everything that he had to be with Kim Yoo-jung because he loved her so much.

"Lisa...Lisa!" Irene, who was sitting at the side, suddenly yelled out to Lisa. "Are you excited too?"

Lisa reached out her hand before she pulled Irene over to her and placed her hands around her waist as she rested her chin on her shoulder. "When you were not around, I would only hear the sound of the sea and waves here in the living room every day. Now that you are by my side, I have already gotten used to how noisy you are and I can no longer get used to the quietness whenever you are not by my side."

"I am a firework here on earth!" Irene laughed before she pulled away from Lisa so that she could look her in the eyes. "As long as I am around, you will never be lonely anymore."

...

Later that night, Tiffany went to Dynasty Hotel to make the necessary preparations for the banquet the next night. She also arranged for a few smart and alert staff members to serve in the presidential suite tomorrow to ensure that Irene would not suffer any harm or injustice. After making sure that everything had already been taken care of, Tiffany then made a phone call to the Lee family to confirm that Irene had already received the invitation and that she would definitely be attending the banquet on time.