Chapter 270: You Are Forever Number One in My Heart

"You guys must be really happy when you record the variety program together..." Jin-hee suddenly said as she flashed her cell phone in the air. When Jin-hee looked at the huge lighted signboard beside Irene, the expression on her face changed immediately and she quickly stood up before she said, "Sister Irene, I secretly sneaked out to come and watch Park Jimin's concert today. My agent does not know about this so I think I'd better leave now."

"Okay, bye!" Irene replied indifferently.

In fact, Lin Xuan had already arranged for someone to specifically take pictures of Jin-hee and Irene enjoying the concert together.

As soon as the photograph was taken, Jin-hee would be free to leave the concert hall whenever she wanted to.

She was never a fan of Park Jimin, nor had she ever liked Park Jimin before. The only reason why she came to his concert to watch his performance today was just so she could create and give the public the perception that she had a very good relationship with Irene. Jin-hee wanted the public to think that she was like a younger sister to Irene.

"So, why did this person appear in front of you just for that few minutes?" Jennie asked, looking at Jin-hee suspiciously as the latter left their sight.

"You will know her intentions soon enough," Irene replied. She did not want to waste any time on someone as insignificant as Jin-hee.

"Well, I can already predict how badly this girl will suffer because she is trying to plan something against you. Doesn't she know who she is dealing with?"

"It's okay. Come on, let's focus on the performance. Stop wasting time on insignificant people," Irene replied coldly.

Irene had already decided that she would no longer show mercy towards Jin-hee in future.

...

A short while later, news that Irene actually attended Park Jimin's concert with a huge lighted signboard started trending all across the internet.

[I believe that Irene is there to show support for her younger brother!]

[She is even wearing the T-shirt printed by the fan support club! She is so adorable!]

[Wow! I feel as though I am missing out on so much because I didn't make it to the concert today.]

[I also heard that Irene was shouting out loud that Park Jimin is really cool.]

[Hahaha. My idol is someone else's fan?]

Since Park Jimin's fans had attacked Irene viciously not too long ago, they would never have expected that Irene would actually appear at the concert hall tonight, and had even sat at the fan seating area in Zone B just to show her support for Park Jimin.

[Sister Irene is really a good person. She really cares for her friends and she really treats brother Jimin like her younger brother! I hope that both Irene and Park Jimin's fans can co-exist peacefully in future!]

[If it were someone else, I am not even sure that they would willingly show their support for someone else. Irene is really very kind. She's an amazing person!]

[Even though Park Jimin's fans attacked Irene not too long ago, she could still disregard everything that had happened and come to show her support for Park Jimin. She has a really good personality!]

Tonight...

All the news circulating on the Internet and on the media was peaceful and harmonious. Park Jimin's concert was a huge success and Irene's screaming and cheering for several hours among the audience was more than enough to make the passers-by love and respect Irene. Some of the fans had even managed to capture some videos of Irene sincerely screaming and cheering for Park Jimin.