Chapter 280: We are Already Married, Little Descendant

"Then, please treat me to a good show," Irene replied spontaneously.

First of all, the relationship between Hani and Mr. Choi cannot be revealed to the public. After all, no matter what it was, Kim Dasom had to retain her own image and reputation.

Secondly, if their relationship was made public, it would not be a punishment for Hani because every third party in any relationship would definitely hope for their secret affair to be made known to the public.

"So, what kind of show do you want to watch?"

Irene said as she revealed a sly smile like a cunning little fox.

...

After coming out from the restaurant, Tiffany followed behind Irene before she asked, "So, what were you talking about with Kim Dasom earlier?"

"Kim Dasom invited me over to the Choi family mansion tomorrow morning. She will also make sure that Hani comes over too," Irene replied immediately. "What do you think Hani will feel when she is abused and bullied by her gold sponsor's wife in front of an outsider?"

Tiffany nodded her head immediately after listening to Irene's words. "Well, Hani has always looked down on you. I bet that she would never have expected you to be able to sit down and enjoy a meal together with Kim Dasom at the same dining table. She will definitely feel extremely uncomfortable tomorrow! You don't have to worry at all."

"Kim Dasom needs to maintain her own reputation and we need to give Uncle some face too. After all, Hani is still an actress under Ace Media. We cannot make too big of a scene. Therefore, we can only deal with that woman behind the scenes..."

Tiffany did not say anything but she merely made a thumbs up gesture at Irene. "Irene, you are really cruel..."

"Well, that is the only treatment that woman deserves to receive from me. Let's wait to watch a good show tomorrow..."

Tiffany felt that Irene was indeed a very interesting person. This was because Irene had taught her that there was a good and bad side to everyone.

In front of good people, Irene was an angel.

However, whenever she faced bad people, Irene could transform into a demon in a blink of an eye.

In front of the second young miss Manoban, Irene was a full-blown fool for love.

In front of Tiffany, Irene proved to be a good friend and reliable sister.

Although Irene had many different faces, this did not change her personality and her heart at all.

"Will you be accompanying me to the shooting range?" Irene suddenly asked. It was late in the afternoon and almost time for her to make a trip there.

"Uh..." Tiffany stammered. "I don't really feel like going."

"Okay, you paused for a moment. That means you want to come along. Let's go," Irene replied as she grabbed hold of Tiffany's hand. "Let's head there now."

"I...I haven't decided what to do yet. Wouldn't it be awkward when we face one another?"

Irene could not help herself from laughing out loud when she heard Tiffany's words. "Did I say that Yeo Jin-goo would be there today? Moreover, didn't you say that you do not care about him at all?"

"This is all your fault! As a girl, isn't it normal for me to feel some sort of psychological burden after finding out that someone has a crush on me?"

"Oh! You actually remember your own gender? I thought you were the coolest person on earth."

Both of them continued bickering throughout the entire journey to the shooting range but as soon as Tiffany thought about the possibility of her bumping into Yeo Jin-goo, her heart stated thumping again. However, much to her surprise, Yeo Jin-goo did not turn up at the shooting range today.