Chapter 268: Who Are You a Fan of Again?

"Sister Irene, let me tell you a secret. Even though Brother Jin looks as though he is very experienced when it comes to relationships and dealing with women, he has never had a girlfriend ever in his entire life! He does not even know how to hold a girl's hand!"

"Just hold it with his own hand. How else would he hold her hand? With his feet?"

"I mean...he really does not know what he should do to capture the girl's attention!" the young assistant replied as he gestured with his hands out of desperation. He was feeling really anxious for Yeo Jin-goo. "He only knows how to frequent the places that Sister Tiffany would appear at, but without the courage to approach her or start a conversation with her at all."

"Tiffany has always misunderstood that your Brother Jin is only coming to this shooting range because he is trying to look for an opportunity to get closer to me. That is the reason why she dislikes him!" Irene replied as she rolled her eyes at the young assistant. She had to tell him the reason why Tiffany disliked Yeo Jin-goo because she could not stand seeing him acting so retarded anymore.

"Is that really the reason?" the young assistant asked as he looked at Tiffany in amusement. After a short while, he folded his arms across his chest before he said, "Sister Irene, I will leave Brother Jin's happiness into your hands!"

"No! Don't ask me to do this. This involves the romantic relationship and development between a male and a female, and there is nothing much that I can do for them anymore. I would also advise you to be more patient because I do not think that any romantic feelings would develop between both of them overnight."

"Wow. Sister Tiffany is really difficult to handle!" the young assistant replied as he scratched his head.

After a short while, Yeo Jin-goo appeared to be looking for someone and the young assistant thus quickly hurried back to his side.

As they were both packing up to leave the shooting range, Yeo Jin-goo could not help but to ask his assistant, "So, what have you found out after going over to talk to Irene for such a long time?"

Yeo Jin-goo's assistant looked up at him with an innocent smile on his face. "You knew what I was trying to do?"

"Do you really think that I have such a low IQ?"

"No, I don't think so, but I really think that you do have a very low EQ," the young assistant murmured. After that, the young assistant looked at Yeo Jin-goo before he asked, "Brother Jin, aren't you friends with Sister Tiffany on social media?"

Yeo Jin-goo was speechless.

Were all the personal assistants so feisty nowadays?

...

It was almost Thursday in a blink of an eye, and Park Jimin's solo concert was to be held at Seoul City that night.

Although he was busy with the preparation and rehearsals for his concert, Park Jimin was still very cooperative and it was admirable that he would willingly set time aside to participate in the recording of. It was indeed not easy to be a celebrity.

At this time, Irene had contacted Jennie, Ji Chang Wook, and the rest of the guests from HWY, but it seemed as though the only person who would be able to attend the concert with Irene was Jennie as everyone else had already made their own plans for that day.

After that, Irene called Jennie once again. "I guess the daughter of the wealthy and prestigious Kim family must be really free. Then, would you like to accompany me on a date to Park Jimin's concert on Thursday night?"

"Why do I feel as though you are being extremely sarcastic?" Jennie snorted over the other end of the line.

"It is good enough that you understand. You don't need to say it out loud. Hehehe..."