Chapter 397: Serves Her Right! Who Asked Her to be So Sullen!

Two days later, the production team of announced that Irene was officially one of the resident guests on the variety program. As soon as the news was released, there was major hype all over the Internet again.

Other artists would always try to stay as far as possible from the headlines but things were different when it came to Irene.

Didn't Seo In-guk already announce that he would be a resident guest on the variety program a few days ago? Weren't Irene and Seo In-guk on bad terms with one another? Why wasn't Irene trying to avoid any clashes or confrontation? Instead, why was she so determined on working together with Seo In-guk even though he had already expressed his dislike for her?

However, Irene had always been someone who would fight for justice and to prove her own innocence. What's more, Seo In-guk was the one who had humiliated her in the first place.

Therefore, it was absolutely impossible for them to reconcile without an apology from Seo In-guk in the first place.

Would there be a big fight again?

The netizens were all waiting with excitement in their hearts.

Irene was merely a high school graduate but she was actually invited to participate in a historical and cultural program? Was it really appropriate for her to be one of the resident guests? Wouldn't that be bad for the program?

The variety program, unexpectedly became one of the top variety programs that the netizens and the public were looking forward to because of this two huge contradictory factors. They did not even need to arrange for any promotions or trailers for the program.

No, Seo In-guk's fans were all extremely unhappy because they felt that Irene was not worthy to be on the same variety program as their idol.

[Is the production team really that dim-witted? They are already lucky enough to be able to invite our Brother In-guk to participate as a resident guest on the program. So, why did they invite Irene too? Don't they know that Brother In-guk hates Irene?]

[The production team is really too ridiculous. I am pretty certain that a war will definitely break out between Seo In-guk and Irene. I am more than ready to watch the drama unfold.]

[To be honest, Brother In-guk's popularity alone would have been more than sufficient for to trend on all the hot searches. I really do not understand why the production team has to be so cheap and despicable to cast Irene in order to get more attention.]

[Ugh! Why is Irene always appearing everywhere I look? It is indeed true that an ugly person seriously seeks for attention all the time!]

[Can Irene just get lost already? She is so disgusting!]

[Everyone should take note and defend Brother In-guk because this woman will already be arriving at the scene in less than three seconds!]

All the Baetokkis were perplexed.

In fact, Mirei had always managed the fan club as though she was managing a military squad. She had always been very strict with the Baetokkis and the Baetokkis had always been obedient and submissive to all of the arrangements made by Mirei and the fan management team. Therefore, they would not act on impulse because they knew that any of their actions would reflect badly on the fan club and Irene herself. Although Seo In-guk's fans were cursing at them and insulting Irene all over the Internet, they bit their tongue and held back their words because Mirei had not given them the green light to retaliate and defend their idol.

If they had so much time on hand, they would rather spend their free time looking at pictures and videos of their favorite idol instead.

Does this mean that they were admitting defeat?