Chapter 267: Are You Really So Biased Towards Irene?

Naturally, the focus that night was not only on Irene who had just gone home after recording her program.

Jin-hee also met up and had dinner with Hani that night.

As Hani was very clear about the fact that Irene had in fact been the one who helped Jin-hee to secure a spot in the variety program, Hani was very meticulous as she secretly instructed Jin-hee: "Make sure to ask your agent to publicize and make it known that Irene helped you to gain some of the resources that you have right now. Use this to your own advantage and continue publicizing and showing that you have a very good and close relationship with Irene. You should praise her for being so generous and magnanimous to share and offer some of her resources to you."

"But Sister Hani, you were the one who helped me to get the resource for the variety program," Jin-hee replied immediately.

"Silly girl. That is not important at all right now. What is even more important is to make sure that the media knows you have a close relationship with Irene. This is the only way to ensure that the public and media will trust and believe everything you say when you turn around and bite Irene in the back in future. Do you understand what I am trying to say?" Hani taught Jin-hee what to do as she sipped on the glass of red wine that she had in her hand.

"No matter what Irene does or says, continue persevering and standing by your words and continue showing the public that both of you share a close friendship. As long as you persist, you will definitely have the opportunity to make Irene lose her reputation in future. As soon as Irene leaves Ace Media, then those resources would eventually belong to you. Don't you think so?"

However, she seemed to have completely disregarded the fact that even if Irene left the company, the resources belonging to her would never belong to Jin-hee. This was because the people in the entertainment circle had only offered those resources and invitation exclusively to Irene because they fancied her performance in the variety program that she was in. Therefore, the resources belonging to Irene could never be passed on to anyone else anyway.

"If I do that, are you sure that Irene...will not get angry?"

"Trust me, she won't," Hani smiled as she replied confidently. "If she gets mad at you, then I will help to put on an act on your behalf. I will make her think that I am still angry at you because of her. This way, she will definitely have a guilty conscience and she will not be able to stay mad at you or hold it against you."

"Okay then. I know what I have to do," Jin-hee replied. She understood what Hani was asking her to do. "I just feel a little nauseated that I have to let Irene take the credit and praise her when you were the one who helped me in the first place."

"Silly girl. That is just a small matter. Don't let it get to your head. After all, I have countless resources like this one..."

Lin Xuan was right beside the two women as they plotted and schemed against Irene, but he did not say anything at all even though he was fully aware of the truth behind the entire matter. This was because there would be only one person who would be unlucky in this whole situation.

That was none other than...Irene!

...

After that, Lin Xuan acted according to Hani's instructions and any publicity involving Jin-hee that was conveyed to the media would always portray Irene and Jin-hee as friends who had a very good and close relationship with one another. Jin-hee would always state that Irene had been a very supportive friend and senior who helped her in her career.

Jin-hee also explicitly expressed her gratitude towards Irene for helping her to secure a spot in the variety program that she had just contracted with. Her continuous praise and gratitude towards Irene did in fact create a huge misconception that the relationship between them both was very good indeed.