Chapter 308: So Hypocritical?

Irene was not being overconfident, as she really had the talent and ability.

In fact, Director Mong had long believed in Irene's determination and talent. However, since they had already made the arrangements in the past, they both had to keep to their words.

Director Mong hired three professional teachers to come over to test Irene on the different skills that she had acquired.

The shooting coach prepared a target in Director Mong's courtyard and then prepared an air gun for Irene to start shooting at the target.

When Irene started shooting at the target, her posture was very professional and her shooting skills were remarkable.

In the end, the shooting coach could only give her a thumbs up. "You did very well."

Director Mong's assistant was standing at the corner as she started recording a video of Irene. This was this first time he was watching a woman handling a gun and he thought that she looked very cool and refreshing.

After that, the hand combat coach stepped up to test Irene's skills.

The coach had initially underestimated Irene's ability because she of her slim and small figure. However, after Irene directly overturned him to the ground with one move, he started to take her more seriously.

Lastly, a singing coach tested Irene's vocal skills and discovered that she had a really beautiful and melodious voice.

"So, Director Mong, did I pass the test?"

"I hope that you will not fail me when you are reading you script and lines too," Director Mong replied as he pointed a finger at Irene. "Young girl, is there anything that you can't do in this world?"

Irene laughed before she replied with a simple sentence. "There is nothing too difficult in this world. The only thing that I am afraid of is good people."

Director Mong's assistant quickly rushed over to Irene as soon as he saw that she had already passed the test. He showed her his cell phone before he said, "Sister Irene, I recorded a short video of all your skills earlier so that I can upload it on the Internet. You were amazing."

Irene gave him a questioning look.

"I asked him to do it," Director Mong explained immediately. "I wanted to shut the mouths of those who still have doubts and questions about you. So, make sure that you give your best and try hard to get the newcomer award next year for your performance in Forgotten."

"Of course, Director Mong."

As the short videos were all uploaded on Forgotten's official website, it quickly attracted the attention of many passers-by. Moreover, when artists such as Yeo Jin-goo and Jung Hee started sharing the videos on their official social media accounts, the videos started garnering many views in a short period of time.

@YeoJin-goo: My partner is very hardworking. I really look forward to start filming with her! @FairyJung: My dearest disciple is so cool! @ForgottenOfficial: The director's test was not challenging for Irene at all.

As soon as the Baetokkis saw the videos, they started sharing it on Irene's fan page immediately.

[So cool...she is really so cool. I can't believe how cool she looks!]

[She is definitely professionally trained!]

[When a woman is cool, no man can ever compare to her.]

[Irene's smile after she shot the last bullet is so beautiful. Oh my god, I am in love...]

[Isn't it normal for every actor or actress to prepare for their drama? When did this become something that they should show off to the public? Irene has not changed at all.]