Chapter 377: Are You All the Devil?

"Come and sit down here with me, Irene." Irene walked over to Grandpa Manoban. At this time, Lisa was just about to head upstairs to her room when Grandpa Manoban stopped her in her tracks. "Lisa, I want you to come here and sit down too."

Lisa felt a little helpless, yet she had no choice but to sit down next to Hae-jin.

Irene sat down obediently beside the old man without asking any questions at all.

"Irene...tell Grandpa honestly. What do you think of your Lisa?"

"Ah...what do I think of Lisa? I think that she is really very handsome and extraordinary, and she is definitely the best person in the entire world!" Irene replied as she gave Lisa a thumbs up while singing praises about her.

"Then...do you like her?"

"Of course! Both of us grew up together..." Irene continued replying in a naïve manner. After all, the old man was the one who came up with the rule stating that she was not allowed to give Lisa any hints at all.

"I am not referring to that kind of liking or feelings! I am saying...if I allowed...both of you to date and start a relationship...will you want to?" the old man replied in an anxious manner.

Wow! Grandpa Manoban was unexpectedly so direct tonight.

It seemed as though Lisa's proclamation of love for a married woman had really scared Grandpa Manoban out of his wits.

"Well, that...that...depends on what Lisa thinks about this matter," Irene replied in a shy manner.

"Don't bother about her. Just tell me if you want it. She has no right to make any decisions in this matter..."

Irene was dumbstruck.

"Grandpa, instead of asking Irene what she feels about Lisa, why don't you give both of them some space to talk to one another and try to get to know each other better? Don't you know that girls will definitely feel very embarrassed when you ask them such questions in such a direct manner?" Ryujin quickly came to the rescue at this time. "After all, Irene has been so busy in the entertainment industry and Lisa is always working late at the defence building. I believe that the both of them will have plenty of stories and experiences to share with the other party. Why don't you give them some time to understand each other better?"

"Yes, yes, yes. Ryujin, you are right. Okay then, both of you can go upstairs and have a good chat tonight. Don't come downstairs tonight. Lisa, I will not let you off the hook if you dare make Irene angry tonight."

Lisa did not say a single word and she had a cold and indifferent expression on her face the entire time. After listening to her grandfather's words, she got up from the sofa and started walking up the stairs.

"Go, stinky girl. Didn't you say that you like her? I will give you a chance to prove yourself. As long as you can win her heart over and get Lisa to fall for you, then I will definitely approve of your relationship with her," Grandpa Manoban urged Irene at this time.

"Then, should I go after her now?"

"Hurry up. Stop talking nonsense over here. I am already feeling so anxious and worried."

After that, Little Fox Irene followed quietly behind Lisa until they entered her study on the third floor.

As soon as the both of them closed the door behind them, Irene sat down on Lisa's lap before she wrapped her arms around her neck.

Lisa placed her hand around her waist before she whispered in her low voice, "So, does it feel good to be able to stay in my room without hiding anymore?"