Chapter 381: It is Because of Your Poor Acting Skills! And Your Lack of Talent!

"Brother, is the one you are referring to the very same online novel that often ranks first online?" Seolhyun asked she her eyes brightened up immediately.

"How would I know if I do not have the habit of reading or chasing after online novels? What I know is that it would be a very big drama production and many female artists are vying for this resource. However, it seems as though the original author and inventor of the novel really likes Irene very much. Therefore, he has personally delivered the script over to Ace Media to allow for Irene to consider taking on the role of the first female lead for the drama," Hee-chul informed his sister at this time.

"Wow! I am so happy right now, Brother. I really like that novel. Do you know who the first male lead for the novel is? Has it been decided already?" Seolhyun continued questioning Hee-chul. She was not even interested in eating her breakfast anymore.

"Not yet. However, it would be a little difficult for the fans of the novel to accept the new love line between the new first male and female lead. This is because someone else has already bought the copyright for the game version of and there is already an actor and actresses representing the first male and female lead in the novel. Fans of the novel are all in love with the couple and they might not be too accepting of Irene. However, I would not worry too much about it because Irene has a very high EQ."

Seolhyun nodded her head after listening to her brother's explanation. After a brief moment, she turned around before she asked her brother, "Then...Brother...can you try to get me a small role in the drama?"

At this time, Hee-chul could not help but stared at his sister in disbelief. "My sister? Why would my sister want to play a small and insignificant role in a drama?"

"Didn't Irene say that I should stop relying so much on you?"

"Alright then. I will get you the role so that you can go and prove yourself."

Hee-chul would do it just so that this silly girl would stop saying that he was overprotective of her all the time.

"So, when are you going to apologize to Irene?"

Seolhyun did not reply because still felt a little awkward and she did not know how to apologize to Irene. She would just think about what to do when that time comes.

...

On the other hand, the original author of followed an entertainment reporter to visit the cast at the filming location for a short while after Irene returned to the filming set.

Since the scenes today involved filming under the heavy rain today, Irene was exposed to the heavy rain for more than three hours. All the production crew and cast members could see that Irene was already shivering from the cold.

Everyone in the crew knew that Irene was afraid of the cold but they also knew that she was a very responsible and dedicated actress. She was very committed to her work and she would never delay or cause any problems to the people around her due to her own personal reasons.

Therefore, it wasn't until Director Mong finally yelled 'cut' that the young paparazzo quickly hurried over to Irene before placing a dry bath towel over Irene who was completely drenched from head to toe.

Irene wiped the water off her face and she towel dried her hair a little before she wrapped the towel around her body.

"Are you okay, Irene?" Director Mong asked Irene when he saw that her lips had already turned purple. He was very concerned as he knew that the filming conditions for the scene today were extremely harsh.

"I am fine," Irene replied as she shook her head.

"Sister Irene, here, have a bowl of this ginger soup that I made for you," one of the production crew members said as she handed a bowl of hot soup over to Irene. "I have also added some of the herbs that you previously prescribed me for staying warm."