Chapter 228: Sister Irene's Back is Really Beautiful!

Stop her? No way.

Irene threw the map over to Jennie a short while after they entered the desert.

The audience could still vividly remember that the both of them were very hostile to one another during the first issue of HWY.

They could not comprehend why the production team had suddenly decided to group them both in one team for this issue. Could it be that they knew none of the other guests wanted to be in the same team as Jennie because most of them disliked her personality? Or was it because they felt Irene would be able to exert some control over Jennie?

In the previous episode, Jennie did not hesitate or think twice before running away into the dangerous parts of the jungle all by herself in order to collect some plant specimens for her own research purposes. That already made her very unfavorable in the audience's eyes.

The production team probably understood this, and that was why they had wanted to use Irene to hold Jennie back a little.

And at a crucial time like this, Irene was actually willing to hand over the most important task of navigating the map over to Jennie?

[I really feel that Irene has a very high EQ. I have already watched her in all three episodes so far and I have noticed that whenever they had to do something, Irene will definitely ask if anyone else has the expertise or knowledge to do the task before she offers to do it in the end. She is definitely not the kind of person who is always trying to be in the limelight. She is very respectful of her elders and her teammates and she would only take over and assume responsibility for the task only when no one else can do it. Although they had faced many obstacles and difficulties, Irene never once complained about anything. It is the same case when it comes to Jennie now. Even though Jennie is so selfish and annoying, Irene still affirmed her abilities and even admitted her own weakness at reading and navigating using maps. She also exhibits total trust in her own teammates. It is no wonder why Jennie's attitude is so much more acceptable now that she is in the same team as Irene.]

[Irene is really a very reasonable person. She is not cunning and selfish at all!]

The netizens started a deep discussion about Irene's personality and emotional quotient as they commented on the episode as soon as it was aired.

Most of the passers-by also agreed.

After Jennie had determined the direction that they should head towards, the three of them then set off towards their destination immediately. As they were walking under the hot sun, Kris wanted to take off his many layers of clothes but Irene stopped him immediately because if he removed his clothes, his body would lose moisture and salt even more quickly.

A short while later, some of the adventure enthusiasts started commenting and expressing their scientific and objective opinions on the items that Irene had opted as their supplies for their journey.

For instance, they started discussing the reason why Irene did not bring a lot of water along with them.

Another example was her choice of food that they carried with them to last them throughout the journey.

Irene had also opted for some important first aid supplies.

The other teams clearly selected their supplies randomly or based on their personal preferences, while Irene's team was the only team which selected their supplies following the rules of survival in the desert.

[I can't believe that I learned so much and gained so many new skills from this show again!]

[I am really very curious to know the reason why Irene has brought the cling wrap along with her! I feel that she would not take the cling wrap along with her for absolutely no reason.]