Chapter 246: It is Really Fun To Be a Tyrant

"Is that so? I only slapped her because he is around. Otherwise, why else would I want to dirty my own hands?" Irene asked as she smiled. "Lee Jong-suk, if you are planning to teach me a lesson, choose a better location next time. Don't you know that Dynasty Hotel...had already been bought over by Conrad Seoul Hotel last month? Unfortunately for you, I am a major shareholder of Dynasty Hotel."

Everyone was in shocked and disbelief when they heard Irene's words.

Irene had left them totally flabbergasted.

This was because Lee Jong-suk was in someone else's territory.

"I will allow you to use the presidential suite for free tonight. Feel free to eat and drink whatever you want to. You are more than welcome. After all, all of you bootlickers would never be able to afford to pay for a hotel room that costs seventy thousand won a night. So, make good use of this chance that I am giving you."

After that, Irene picked up her clutch before she said to Tiffany, "Let's go home."

"Goodbye, Lee Jong-suk. I will be waiting to see how you are going to make me disappear from the entertainment industry tomorrow. Please do not disappoint me."

A short while later, Irene and Tiffany stepped out of the presidential suite but at this time, Irene did not forget to thank the waiter who had just protected her. "I will give you a promotion and an increment effective immediately."

"Thank you, Chairman Bae."

The group of people in the presidential suite did not know how to react at this time. What had just happened?

Didn't you say that you wanted to teach Irene a lesson?

But...why had it turned out the other way round? All of them, including Lee Jong-suk, had just been humiliated by Irene.

The worse thing was that Kim Yoo-jung, who had fallen to the ground because of Irene's slap, could not react until now.

Did Irene just slap her?

In front of Lee Jong-suk?

"Lee Jong-suk, didn't you say that you will protect me? Is this how you protect me?" Kim Yoo-jung asked as she broke into tears. She had never been so humiliated in front of anyone in her entire life. After regaining her senses, Kim Yoo-jung stood up immediately before she ran out of the presidential suite.

Lee Jong-suk quickly chased after Kim Yoo-jung, leaving the seven of them standing cluelessly in the room.

"So, what should we...do now?"

"What else should we do? Let's leave now! Who knows if Irene would retaliate against us if we continued staying her? Who knows how much more aggressive she could be?"

"Why do I feel as though offending Irene is a much more terrible mistake as compared to offending Lee Jong-suk?"

The waiter, who was still standing inside the presidential suite, could not help but sigh quietly. Wasn't it too late for them to realize the grave that they had dug for themselves now?

He could also imagine how these few people would actually make a detour if they ran into Irene in future.

...

At this time, Lee Jong-suk was holding Kim Yoo-jung's hand as he led her through a secret VIP passage after exiting the hotel's elevator. After getting into the car, Kim Yoo-jung pushed Lee Jong-suk away. "Lee Jong-suk, did you know that you are really incompetent? Irene bullied me and she even slapped me in front of you but you simply watched without doing anything! And you actually have the audacity to say that you can make Irene disappear? How? How are you going to do that? You are just saying that to make me happy. You are really useless!"