Chapter 375: Lisa is Too Witty

"But Irene, what happened? Why are you making all these weird decisions just because I did not bother to check in on you for the past few days? Why did you sign the endorsement contract with the brand that specializes in hemorrhoid creams? You are a very popular first line artist right now so you can actually target more classy and elegant endorsements. What is going on in your mind?" Tiffany asked as she was really puzzled.

All Irene cared about after spending New Year's Eve at the Manoban family mansion was how and what she could do to earn more money.

Tiffany knew that the endorsement fee for the eye cream was very rewarding because she had seen the proposal before she was busy with Jin-goo's matter. However, Tiffany would never have expected Irene to sign the endorsement contract just because of the high endorsement fee.

"If you did not sign that endorsement contract, you would not be criticized by a young kid right now."

"Well, I think that it's good for us to promote domestic products," Irene replied as she laughed. "And Tiffany...if Brother Jin is really going to start his agency under Ace Media, then he will need all the help and support from people that he can trust and rely on. I think that you are the best candidate for that."

"I..." Tiffany froze for a moment because she did not expect these words to come out of Irene's mouth.

In fact, Tiffany had thought about this before but she had her own principles that she decided to abide by. Since she was Irene's exclusive agent, then of course, she should place her focus on Irene because that was her priority.

"You do not need to feel sorry and you do not need to feel as though you let me down. At this point in time, Brother Jin definitely needs you more than I do since my career is already on the right track at the moment. Moreover, you can rest assured because Director Jung will be here with me to keep me on track. Of course, I am only loaning you to him temporarily and you have to come back to me as soon as Brother Jin settles down."

Tiffany was so touched and speechless and she felt as though she was choking from holding back her tears.

Both Tiffany and Jin-goo really owed Irene too much.

...

Later, at half past seven that night.

Since it was the Spring Lantern Festival, the Manoban family also hung red lanterns all over the courtyard. The Manoban family will also be having a family reunion dinner tonight.

During dinner, Hae-jin was holding a rice bowl as he sat down in the living room to watch the live broadcast of the Spring Lantern Festival on television. He was extremely excited because Ryujin had told him that Irene would be performing on television that night.

For the first time ever, Grandpa Manoban broke one of the rules of the Manoban family and he allowed his grandson to sit in front of the noisy television as he ate his dinner out of pity for his grandson. He wanted to dote on him and he wanted him to be happy.

"Hae-jin really seems to like that young girl, Irene," Third Uncle said to the old man as they both stared helplessly at Hae-jin, who was sitting in front of the television. "Hae-jin would even quarrel with me when it comes to matters involving Irene."

Grandpa Manoban turned around and looked at his grandson again and he felt a sense of warmth and comfort in his heart.

"I will ask Taehyung to arrange for a brain examination for Hae-jin after the New Year," Lisa suddenly spoke up at this time. Although her third uncle had already brought Hae-jin all over the world to search for the best brain doctors without any positive news at all, Lisa did not want to give up just like that.