Chapter 396: Then I Guess a Confrontation is Inevitable

As a result of that, even though Rowoon had won the first place in the rookie draft competition, he had never received the agency's attention or favor after signing the employment contract.

Irene looked through his entire resume and she realized that Rowoon had many award-winning experiences. He had won various singing competitions, dancing competitions, painting competitions, and several other talent shows held in the past.

Therefore, it was simply unreasonable for someone as skilful and talented as Rowoon to be overlooked by the company.

There were three main points relating to the negative material on Rowoon.

First of all, even though Kim Hee-jung was Rowoon's aunt, Irene felt that it was really unfair for the agency to outcast Rowoon just because she was his aunt. She was not even his immediate family member and they were not directly related to each another. So, why should he pay the price for her mistakes?

Secondly, Rowoon had a very ambiguous and complicated relationship with the daughter of the chairman of his current agency. The only way that Irene could find out about the kind of love or hate relationship between both of them was to ask Rowoon about it directly.

As for the third point, it was simply because Rowoon had a very sloppy image in the past.

Irene clicked on a photograph that was attached in the email and she realized that it was a picture of Rowoon as a student. He was very dark and skinny at that time and he wore baggy clothes. However, Irene found it very interesting that Shen Feixuan had actually added a remark noting that he would often get into trouble during his schooling days.

Was this really considered negative material anyway?

Irene really wanted to laugh out loud. Her d*mn sense of justice was screaming out loud within her.

However, Irene also understood Shen Feixuan's concerns about Rowoon's past image. This was simply because the young girls nowadays were easily influenced and shaken by pictures that they saw on the Internet. They could totally be in love with not person today but change their mind tomorrow if they saw an ugly photo of their idol.

Therefore, Irene felt that this would be a very challenging mission for her.

At this time, Irene quickly sent Shen Feixuan a text message. "I think that I will be able to help you, but what do I stand to gain from this?"

"Are you really trying to make a deal with me?" Shen Feixuan asked in disbelief.

"Well, I need to make a lot of money! I am very poor..."

"Okay then. I will make sure to prioritize you in all of my future adaptations and productions. What do you think?" Shen Feixuan replied in a generous manner.

"Deal!" Irene agreed immediately with a fox-like smile on her face.

"However, Empress Bae...if you mess this up..."

"I will not mess this up." She had two huge mountains supporting her.

However, Irene would not be able to respond or help with Rowoon's public relations based on the little information that Shen Feixuan had given to her. Irene would need to investigate the matter further and it would be best if she could figure out the relationship between Rowoon and the chairman's daughter.

She was an actress herself, so why was she so willing to do this for others?

Afterwards, Irene decided to appoint the young paparazzo to do all the investigative work on her behalf.

...

Later that night, the group chat that Irene created started getting active.

@WangJackson: "It will be Second Young Miss's birthday soon. What are we planning to do to celebrate her birthday this year?"