Chapter 238: Still Arrogant?

"Well, what do you know!" Irene said as she pushed the monsters that had already lost control out of the way as she made her way to her teammates. "I have been practicing my marksmanship for the last two weeks."

"Did the production team inform you about this matter in advance?"

"Do you really think that the production team would be so kind? I learned how to shoot because I need this skill for my upcoming drama. I had never expected my shooting skills to come in handy like this," Irene replied as she kept her pistol before she walked in front of the red monster.

The director sitting behind the cameras could not help but scratch his head! They tried so hard but it seemed as though they would not be able to stop her after all.

"Let's check and see what's so special about this monster." Jennie followed behind Irene before she snorted. "Ew! The monster is really ugly and the texture of its skin feels so real. The production team really outdid themselves this time."

Irene squatted down in front of the red monster and started observing it from every different angle. After that, she opened the monster's mouth to look instead and at this time, she saw a small paper bag hidden inside the monster's body. Irene placed her hand directly into the monster's mouth to retrieve the paper bag. After investigating further, they discovered a small map of one portion of the private island inside the paper bag.

"Okay! We are going to have to repeat the same steps a few times to obtain the other five maps."

"It's almost dawn now. Why don't we find a place to set camp and rest for the night? Now that we have already found out how we are able to obtain these maps, we can continue retrieving these maps from the monsters tomorrow. What do you think?" Jennie suggested.

Unexpectedly, Irene shook her head this time. "We cannot afford to rest right now because none of us can guarantee that the monsters will be in the same form and could still be defeated in the same manner tomorrow. Who knows if the production team still has some other sneaky tricks up their sleeves? We have to continue hunting the monsters tonight so that our effort so far would not be in vain."

"Why don't we do this? Jennie and Kris can go and rest and replenish your strength first. Jimin and I will try a few more times on our own."

"Since we are a team, then let's do everything together as a team. Let's continue!"

The four of them continued repeating the same steps a couple more times to lure monsters from all the different directions towards them. At this time, the only sound that could be heard on the island was Jimin's screams that were accompanied by echoes from time to time.

The people on Kim Yoo-jung's team could hear Jimin's terrifying and heart wrenching screams from time to time and they could only cling onto their coats tightly as they imagined how much Irene's group must be suffering at this time.

After a long struggle, Irene's group finally obtained four maps.

At this time, the fiery red sun had already slowly emerged from the sea of clouds.

When they looked at their surroundings...

At this time, Kris could not help but wonder out loud, "I can't help but feel that these monsters are all the same batch of monsters attacking us over and over again. Otherwise, how much resources and money would the production put into this issue? That would not be realistic. I think that they only switched the green flames out with a red flame every time we kill a red monster."

"We have already hit all the red monsters that we see, but we are still short of two maps," Irene replied after placing the four maps on the ground.