Chapter 349: The Case is Solved! The Case is Solved!

Irene suddenly received a private message in the middle of the night.

"I am Hye-su's exclusive agent. Can I contact you regarding some private matter? I would like to discuss something with you."

Irene received a private message on the chat function for the user ID @Flame.

Sure enough, the fish had bitten the hook.

In fact, Irene was the one who had erased the chat history between the Baetokkis and herself in the first place. This was just to give Hye-su the misconception that Irene had also plagiarized the song composed by @Flame.

However, Irene did not reply to her immediately. After waiting for more than an hour, Irene pretended to reply to Hye-su's agent with a frustrated tone. "Hye-su plagiarized my song and you want me to talk to you in a reasonable manner?"

"Miss, I am really sorry but we have no other choice but to approach you. Please name us a price and sell your account to us. We would also like to buy the song's copyright from you."

"No! I am going to sue Hye-su for copyright infringements," Irene replied immediately.

"Miss, it is useless for you to initiate a lawsuit against us. I think that it would be better for everyone if you name us a price and accept our money. We are more than willing to pay you any amount that you ask for."

"How can I be sure that you are Hye-su's agent? What if you are just someone pretending to be her agent?"

"Would you feel better if I send you a copy of my identification card? Can you give me a reply on this matter after confirming my identity?"

"That could work." Irene continued baiting the other party.

After that, Hye-su's agent actually sent a copy of her identification card to Irene. It was indeed Hye-su's agent and the picture on her identification card was really ugly. Irene merely replied with an okay emoji after receiving the picture.

After that, Irene no longer responded to the agent.

Irene refused to respond no matter how much Hye-su's agent threatened her.

This was because...Irene had all the evidence she needed.

It was finally time to resolve the matter after waiting for the entire day and night.

After that, Irene finally logged into her main social media account before she posted: "Everyone, come online and watch an interesting show now!"

The netizens waited excitedly before Irene finally revealed what she had been up to all along. At this time, the netizens were all in for a good show because Irene released a screenshot of the conversation between Hye-su's agent and @Flame.

Hye-su's agent had offered to pay a huge sum of money to buy over @Flame's account and also to buy over the copyright of the song from the young lady.

[Oh my god. This is too hilarious. I am going to die from laughing too much. Hye-su actually tried to pay a huge sum of money just to buy over someone's social media account. Hahaha...]

[Hye-su's agent actually sent a copy of her identification card to @Flame. I really want Hye-su's fans to know that this is what we refer to as evidence as solid as a mountain.]

[Oh no. I am going to laugh out loud again. Hye-su, did you know that your agent would be so foolish and gullible? Hahaha.]

[Hye-su's agent is also one of the reasons why her reputation is going down.]

[Hye-su plagiarized this young lady's song and she even tried to buy over her account. Hye-su simply does not give up at all!]

[Hold on. Why does Irene have a screenshot of the conversation between @Flame and Hye-su's agent?]