Chapter 358: Hehehe. So Exciting!

"Of course not!" Tiffany replied as she stared at Irene. "We are going out."

"Wow, that's amazing. Congratulations on your love life. However, I need to remind you that we are currently in Jeju and not Seoul. We are not familiar with the media and paparazzi here. Therefore, you should be more alert and make sure that you take care of yourself," Irene reminded Tiffany once again. "Remember not to get photographed by the paparazzi and most importantly, remember to protect yourself!"

Tiffany started blushing as soon as she heard Irene asking her to protect herself. The thought of going out so late and spending the night with a man made Tiffany very shy in front of Irene.

"Don't worry. I am not an artist or celebrity so I doubt anyone would be interested in stalking and taking pictures of me," Tiffany replied before she went into the bedroom to change out of her pajamas. After putting on a dress, Tiffany applied some light makeup on her face before she headed out to meet Yeo Jin-goo.

Irene sat down and removed her makeup before she took a bath. After that, she sat down and started reading a few pages of the original novel. It was not surprising that there were so many fans who were devoted to this novel, as it was an original classic with a very well-written plot. Irene thought to herself and she was certain that she would definitely be scolded again if she got the role of the female lead in the drama.

This was because had previously sold their copyright to an online game developer and as a part of their advertisement, they already recruited a couple to endorse the game. All the fans who loved the book were very excited and pleased and they left tens of thousands of reviews to recommend that the original author cast the couple to take on the role of the female and male lead.

However, after going through the drama script once again, Irene realized that she did not want to let go of this opportunity because she really liked the story and plot very much.

Irene felt that she was coming down with a headache when she thought about the chaos that would ensue if she obtained the role of the female lead.

As for Tiffany, Irene was a little worried because she had a bad premonition in her heart.

...

There was no hustle and bustle and it was very peaceful in Jeju at dawn.

Yeo Jin-goo had arranged for a candlelight dinner with Tiffany at a five-star hotel with a hot spring that was just outside the outskirts of Jeju. He had also prepared a new year gift for Tiffany.

Tiffany was very careful as she made her way to the hotel. Even though she was not worried because she did not think that she would attract the attention of any paparazzi, she did not want to cause any trouble for Yeo Jin-goo.

A short while later, both of them finally met up in the hotel restaurant. Yeo Jin-goo was dressed in formal attire and he looked like a very handsome English gentleman.

 Yeo Jin-goo was dressed in formal attire and he looked like a very handsome English gentleman