Chapter 291: I am Worried

"Was there really nothing in the black room earlier?" Tiffany whispered and asked Yeo Jin-goo as she sat down next to him.

"It was really dark inside and I could not see anything at all. Fortunately...it wasn't you who had gone into the room," Yeo Jin-goo replied as he smiled and clasped his hands together. "However...I could hear everything that you were both saying outside."

As soon as Tiffany heard Yeo Jin-goo's words, she started blushing immediately. She felt extremely flustered.

What was she saying earlier?

"Hurry up! He must be suffering inside."

"Stop worrying about the weather first. It is more important for us to save him now!"

"It has already been more than ten minutes. Irene, have you thought of any solutions yet?"

Oh my god! Why did she talk to Irene in such an anxious and demanding manner?

All she wanted to do was to find a hole to hide herself in right now.

This was so embarrassing!

"It's okay. I will not tell anyone else."

Tiffany was aghast.

Yeo Jin-goo, did you really have to embarrass her further?

However, it was obvious that they were both making great progress in their relationship and were getting to know one another. Although they were still at the start of their relationship, they could clearly feel the care and concern that they had for one another. Wasn't this how all lovers started out in the first place?

Irene nudged towards Tiffany and Yeo Jin-goo and Jennie could not help but roll her eyes after looking at the two of them.

There was a huge thunderstorm and typhoon outside and yet, these two were still having romantic moments together at this time?

Ah! If only she could file a police report!

She felt like stabbing them.

Ah! She was envious.

...

The thunderstorm and typhoon continued and at this time, all the cars parked on the road had already been washed away by the flood. Even the shops located below the hotel were all flooded in water at the moment. Everyone felt extremely solemn when they looked at the current situation on the island.

No one knew when the typhoon would leave or when the thunderstorm would finally stop. Therefore, all of them were preparing their hearts because they could very well be trapped on this island for quite some time.

"We are lucky because this hotel that we are stranded in is located on high grounds. I wonder how the nearby shops and businesses are doing right now." Irene suddenly thought of the small villas and shops that were located on the lower part of the island.

"The hotel crew are already providing disaster relief measures and they are already reaching out to help the others in need. Those who are able to swim can go with me to help the others who are stranded because of the flood." At this time, Brother Kevin suddenly came up with a suggestion as he stood by the hotel entrance.

"Alright. Wait for me to change out of my clothes," Irene replied immediately. However, Tiffany quickly grabbed her arm to stop her from going upstairs.

"Do you know how to swim?"

Irene nodded her head. She could still remember the time Lisa had trained her and left her struggling in their swimming pool just so that she could learn how to swim.