Chapter 398: Doesn't He Cares About His Own Face?

On the other hand, perhaps because they had incurred the passers-by wrath and disgust because of the way they had insulted Irene, Seo In-guk's fans finally decided to focus their attention on other things, such as...

The fact that Seo In-guk had recently bought a new mansion!

Seo In-guk had recently purchased a luxurious mansion in Seoul and the market price of his new mansion was more than one hundred million won!

At this time, the media shared pictures of the interior and exterior of Seo In-guk's new mansion and its surrounding environment and it simply felt like a paradise for the rich and wealthy.

At this time, Seo In-guk's fans started to create a commotion on the Internet again.

[Brother In-guk is so rich! Isn't it amazing?]

[Ah! Ah! Ah! Those who are living in the same neighbourhood as Brother In-guk is so lucky! They get to be neighbours with my beloved idol.]

[Brother In-guk is really very low-key. He is so rich but he is only investing in such a beautiful mansion now.]

[I really think that Brother In-guk is one of the most low-key male actors in the entertainment industry. He isn't only good-looking, but he is also so talented and wealthy at the same time!]

[One hundred million won! He is so rich!]

[On the other hand, where is Irene living right now? I heard some rumors stating that she is currently living in as all community.]

[Are you serious? She is living in such a community? Don't tell me that she is living in that dirty and messy community area just next to me? Is Irene really okay with living in such a kind of place?]

[How could Irene even be compared to Brother In-guk?]

[I thought that Irene was a major shareholder of Conrad Seoul Hotel?]

[Brother In-guk is really the best! At least he has a one hundred million won mansion that he can call his own!]

The passers-by were all speechless when they saw what Seo In-guk's fans were up to this time. Were they really this free? Why did they have to compare where Seo In-guk and Irene were living? Did Seo In-guk's fans really had to diss Irene because of this?

However, as a matter of fact, the netizens and passers-by were also very curious as Irene's place of residence was indeed a mystery.

...

Early the next morning, the young paparazzo went to Royal Dragon Villa to pick Irene up so that they could go to the television broadcast station together. When he saw the comparisons that Seo In-guk's fans were making on the Internet, he could not help but feel extremely annoyed.

If this group of people were to find out that Irene was actually staying in Royal Dragon Villa, they would be so speechless that their idol would have to step down from his pedestal immediately.

After a short while, Irene came out of the villa and when she saw the expression on the young paparazzo's face, she could not help but ask, "What's wrong? What's with the look on your face?"

"Well, take a look for yourself," the young paparazzo replied as he handed his cell phone over to Irene. "This people must be really too bored and free."

Irene took the cell phone from the young paparazzo's hand and glanced at the news before she handed the cell phone back to the young paparazzo. "Why are you so bothered about it anyway? Just let them be."

"It's because I really cannot accept the fact that they are acting as though Seo In-guk is the king of this world. They are acting as though he is a god simply because he recently bought a new mansion. Do they really need to show off like that? Imagine how they would react if they found out that you are actually living in Royal Dragon Villa?"