Chapter 356: She...is Inside?

After entering the guest bedroom, Irene quickly locked the door after closing it behind her. She then decided to send a text message to Lisa: "Lisa, I am really tired after playing for the whole night. I have already locked my bedroom door. You don't need to come over later because I am going to sleep now. Rest earlier tonight. I love you. Goodnight."

Lisa was speechless after reading the text message.

Does she really have a wife?

It was her own house and yet, she would not be able to enter her wife's room?

Lisa gritted her teeth and completely ignored the little descendant's message. Locked the door? It did not matter at all because she had the keys anyway.

In fact, Irene was only so worried because she wanted to maintain a good image in front of Grandpa Manoban. If anyone were to see her acting intimately with Lisa in the Manoban family mansion, she was certain that Grandpa Manoban's impression of her would definitely be tainted.

Irene felt a little more peaceful as she thought about it. She was only doing this and sacrificing now for the sake of their future happiness. Her Lisa would just have to bear with her tonight. However, as she was sleeping soundly, Irene suddenly felt something pressing against her in the middle of the night. When she opened her eyes, she realized that she could not push the person away at all.

"Lisa?"

Lisa turned over before she sat up on the bed. She turned on the bedside lamp before she asked, "Did you sleep well?"

Irene peeked at Lisa from under the quilt before she stole a glance at the closed door. "Did anyone see you coming in here?"

Lisa pulled Irene out from under the quilt before she sat her up on the bed. After that, she leaned her body against hers before she asked, "Don't you think that...you are acting a little too abnormal tonight?"

"Is that so?" Irene asked as she wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Don't you want to sleep with me?"

"It has already been more than one month since I last saw you. I obviously want to sleep with you!" Irene pouted. "However, I am just afraid that I will leave a bad impression on Grandpa Manoban if anyone catches us in the middle of an act. Things are slightly more complicated because not only was I Nickhun's fiancée in the past, but I am also in the entertainment industry now. If Grandpa Manoban finds out that I am acting indecently with you under his roof, what would he think of me? Don't you think that he will definitely scold me for being shameless?"

In fact, Old Master Manoban had already called her shameless earlier.

Lisa did not say anything but she continued hugging her tightly.

Irene took the opportunity to act coquettishly as she said, "Look, Lisa. I am only acting like this because I am thinking about our future..."

"But I have already come over here now...so...do you want me to leave then?"

After she spoke, Lisa turned around to get out of bed. Just as she was about to step out of bed, Irene suddenly grabbed her and hugged her tightly from the back. "Since you are already here, do you really think that I would let you leave so easily? I could probably still control my urges if I did not see you. Now that you are right her in my arms, I will not let you go so easily. We are all alone here in this room, do you think I am foolish enough to waste this priceless opportunity?"

Lisa turned around and held Irene's chin in her palm after hearing her words. After that, she began kissing her gently on her lips...

Very soon, the little box that Tiffany stuffed into Irene's pocket came in handy after all.