Chapter 318: The Cunning Little Fox is Online Again

Tiffany stole a glance at Irene and she suddenly felt extremely bad for Boa.

The cunning little fox was online again.

If they found out that this matter was indeed related to Boa, then there was no longer any other way out for her and she would be sent to hell directly.

Tiffany continued staying at the Royal Dragon Villa to accompany Irene until Lisa finally came home from work. The lights in the living room were turned on and the warm yellow lighting made the home look very cozy and heartwarming.

"Has everything going on in the Korea National University forum been resolved?"

After Lisa sat down on the sofa, Irene quickly sat down on her lap. "Then, why don't you answer my question first? Were you the one who left a message on the forum saying that you graduated from the physics department of NTU? Was it you?"

"Why do you think that it was me?"

"Are you kidding? The physics department of NTU is so much more prestigious in comparison to Cambridge or Harvard. I am pretty certain that my husband is involved in this matter," Irene replied as she stared at Lisa. "When did you become a part of the Baetokkis?"

"Secretary Oh posted that comment..."

"What?"

"Secretary Oh was my junior," Lisa continued explaining herself. "He is also a graduate from NTU."

"Are you trying to scare everyone off?" Irene could not help but laugh out loud. "Husband, I am really so blessed to have all of you protecting me."

"Tiffany told me that you want to go to the film academy to further your studies?"

As soon as Lisa brought this matter up, Irene retreated from Lisa's embrace before she nodded. "Yes. I did not tell you about this matter beforehand because I was not sure if I would meet the entry requirements to attended classes at the academy. Tiffany brought me some good news today. She told me that I have been invited to attend an interview with the school board in June next year. If I successfully pass the interview, I will be able to start attending classes in the fall. Lisa, I just want to continue improving myself because I want Grandpa Manoban to accept me and think that I am good enough for you when he finds out that we are already married in the future."

Lisa hugged the little descendant tightly in her arms again after listening to Irene's words.

"Silly girl. No matter what your status or academic qualifications are, I will always love you."

"What? What did you just say? I did not hear you clearly. Lisa, could you repeat what you have just said?" Irene asked as she rubbed Lisa's handsome face gently.

It was very rare for Lisa's cheeks to be flushed red.

"I will not repeat good things twice."

After that, Lisa pushed Irene aside before he went upstairs to change out of her clothes so that she could take a bath.

Irene could not help but sigh as she stared at Lisa's back. "So arrogant and sexy. Ahh...she is just so charming."

...

Tiffany visited the music department in Korea National University the next day and she contacted the teacher in charge of the fiftieth anniversary celebration, as she was the one whom Tiffany had contacted when she had accepted the university's invitation to the event on behalf of Irene.

"To be honest, we were also very surprised when we received the response from Irene indicating that she would be pleased to attend the event. Therefore, I had a brief meeting with the head of the music department with regards to this matter and there were only three other department leaders who knew about this matter. However, it is very unlikely that they would be the ones to leak this matter out to the public because the college had already informed us that this matter should be kept confidential at the moment."