Chapter 365: A Compensation of Thirty Million and Not a Cent Less

"I got it."

"You should also explain this matter to Sister Tiffany personally," Yanyan replied as he frowned. "We should teach a valuable lesson to these people who are trying to pull you down and destroy your reputation in the entertainment circle. Let them know that a person who is strong and has achieved everything out of their own ability would never be taken out so easily."

"You can go and get busy with your work now. You don't have to worry about me," Yeo Jin-goo replied before he took out his cell phone and sent a text message to Tiffany. He did not know if she was already asleep or if she was still awake at this moment.

"The rumors circulating the Internet are not true at all. Trust me and don't worry about me. I will solve this matter really soon."

At this time, Tiffany was in a daze as she sat at the edge of her bed.

X Society had always received first hand news twenty-four hours a day and that was the reason why she received a phone call from the young paparazzo early in the morning.

However, she did not know how she could ask Yeo Jin-goo about this matter.

It was at this instant that her cell phone suddenly vibrated because of the incoming text message from Yeo Jin-goo. Tiffany took a deep breath because she felt extremely helpless and powerless at this moment. She felt that she was only a burden to Yeo Jin-goo and she had caused harm to his career and future progress just because she was in a relationship with him.

She had already been in the entertainment industry for such a long time. Therefore, she already knew that the rumors must have been started by someone who was trying to take this opportunity to get rid of Yeo Jin-goo once and for all.

This could only be because Yeo Jin-goo currently had the highest chance of winning the best actor of the year award.

But what about the truth?

Should she really believe Yeo Jin-goo without questioning or doubting him?

...

After the rumors had circulated on the Internet for an entire day, things had gotten more complicated as the various media outlets came up with their own speculations and theories about the incident.

[I am really curious right now! Will Irene be coming online to ask for a scolding today so that she can take some of the pressure off Yeo Jin-goo's back?]

[Yeo Jin-goo's reputation has already gone down the drain. I heard that Yeo Jin-goo's parents are high-ranking officials who could get anything done if they want to. I hope that the police will conduct a thorough investigation on Yeo Jin-goo and his family!]

[Does Yeo Jin-goo really think that he owns this world? How could his family send his brother overseas to escape punishment after causing so much harm to others?]

[If Irene dares to come online to ask for a scolding today, I will really kneel down and call her my father!]

[Yeo Jin-goo is just a scumbag who is wasting resources in this society.]

[Yeo Jin-goo's whole family are scumbags! Especially his younger brother!]

...

Irene did not even have the chance to drink her milk and eat her Korean cruller today as she quickly went online as soon as she saw the news about Yeo Jin-goo.

@BaeBaeLovesTheScenery: "I will not be asking for a scolding today. I am her to support my friend today. I trust Yeo Jin-goo because I know what kind of person he truly is. Even if the fans who have followed him for a long time do not believe him and even if fans who proclaim that they love him do not believe him, I will still believe in him."