Chapter 288: Sister-in-law Has the Most Outrageous Ideas

"How long will you be gone for?"

"Who knows?" Kim Dasom answered in a cool manner.

"Kim Dasom..." After a short moment of silence. Choi Min-hwan suddenly called out to Kim Dasom. "Do you want to...file for a divorce? Since it is already impossible for us to return to how it was like in the past...let's just let each other go..."

"I am not going to divorce you!" Kim Dasom replied without turning around to even look at Choi Min-hwan in the face. "Although I do not care for it anymore, I will never let go of my position as Mrs. Choi. Not in this lifetime at least."

"How long are you going...to hate my mother?"

"Until the day I die."

The couple had already been married for eight years.

They had always been very loving and sweet until Kim Dasom got pregnant one day. Kim Dasom had never expected that her mother-in-law would collude with her doctor to trick her into an induced labor when she was three months pregnant, which caused her to lose her fetus when Choi Min-hwan was away on a business trip.

Ever since that day, the feud between the two women eventually drew a wedge between Kim Dasom and Choi Min-hwan.

"Kim Dasom, you are being very unfair towards me..."

"I am not stopping you from addressing and fulfilling your physical needs outside. How am I still being unfair to you? Aren't you having a good time with all those women you have outside?"

"I did not do anything..."

"It is very late now. Just go to bed already."

At this time, Choi Min-hwan had no choice but to return to his bedroom with his briefcase in his hand.

In fact, the only reason why Choi Min-hwan had so many women outside was simply because he wanted to protect Kim Dasom from getting verbally abused and attacked by his family. It was only because of his indecent behavior that his family could not force Kim Dasom to do anything that she did not want to.

He did not care if everyone looked down on him because of his behavior but this was the only thing that he could do to protect his wife. He wanted her to be free from all her misery.

He had almost become a father and because of his mother's evil plans, he lost both his daughter and wife at the same time. His pain was no lesser that what Kim Dasom felt.

However, in recent years, he had been hoping that he could reconcile with Kim Dasom and that they could both move on with their lives and live happily together. Unfortunately, as time passed by, Kim Dasom treated him even colder than before and he suddenly felt very tired. He felt as though he could not live like this any longer.

When the butler saw him sitting in the living room drinking wine in the middle of the night, he could not help but say, "Young Master, why don't you call Young Master Hanbin and ask him for help?"

"What can he do?"

"You have to try and resolve the misunderstanding between you and the young mistress. Everything was not your fault in the first place. Therefore, I hope that you will not give up when there is still a glimmer of hope. If you do not try, you will never know if you could have succeeded in the first place."

Choi Min-hwan sat up straight on the sofa and after a moment of deliberation, he finally took his cell phone out from his pocket and dialled Kim Hanbin's number.

"Are you free now? Can we meet up? I cannot wait until tomorrow because your sister will be leaving then!"

After that, the butler then hurriedly drove Choi Min-hwan to Kim Hanbin's private apartment.