Chapter 304: Have I Ever Been Scared?

Lisa looked at her wife and she noticed that her eyes were indeed red and puffy. She looked as though she had been seriously wronged.

She could not hold back and she leaned over to kiss her eyes gently.

"Oh no, they are here to make us jealous again," Kim Hanbin replied as he covered his eyes.

"I am already used to it. They are always being affectionate in front of me and making me jealous and envious of them all the time," Jennie sighed. "Irene, shouldn't you be a matchmaker and find me a good man already?"

"We have to have a suitable candidate first, don't we?" Irene replied as she laughed mercilessly.

"Alright, we will look for the best candidate as soon as we get home tonight! We will arrange for a blind date immediately!" Taehyung stepped up to defend his sister immediately. "We will definitely find you a man who is better than Lisa. I do not believe that this task is impossible."

Everyone started laughing at that instant. In the meantime, the couple on the upper floor were on fire as they burned with passion for one another.

That night, everyone felt the purity and beauty of love again...

It was really amazing to know that the couple had finally reconciled!

...

Later that night, Irene, who had already drank quite a lot of liquor that night, sat in the back of the car with Lisa as they headed back to the villa.

In fact, Irene was already feeling a little dizzy and light headed even though she was not nearly as drunk as Kim Dasom.

As they sat in the back seat, the little descendant could not keep her hands to herself and she started touching Lisa.

"Lisa...I want...to kiss..."

After hearing Irene's words, Lisa looked at the driver and instructed her immediately, "Stop the car at the side of the road now."

"Okay, principal."

Her wife sounded so coquettish. She did not want anyone else to hear her sounding like that.

"Mm...Lisa."

"Wait until we get home first," Lisa replied as she pulled Irene closer to her and hugged her tightly in her arms.

"I don't want to wait..."

"Are you asking for it? Huh?" Lisa squeezed Irene's chin gently. "Be a good girl now."

D*mn it. Why was it taking so long for them to get home?

The driver quickly returned to the driver seat and at this time, Irene had already fallen asleep in the back seat. The only person to suffer in the end was Lisa. Irene was tugging so tightly onto her shirt that her shirt buttons were already opened and her collarbone was also exposed. It took him quite a while to finally fall asleep.

This little descendant was really all over her.

She would teach her a lesson when they got home.

However, the driver could not understand the situation. This was because she could not even sense the slightest anger or frustration in the principal's eyes. All she could see was the look of helplessness in Lisa's eyes.

Irene was probably the only person in this entire world who could make the principal feel so lost and helpless.

...

When Irene woke up early the next morning, she noticed that her body was aching and she was already having a headache.

And surprisingly, Lisa was still lying in bed next to her.