Chapter 210: Would Someone Who is Doted On Have Any Fear At All?

Immediately after that, the production team announced that the next recording for the next episode of the program would not happen so soon and would only take place in another two weeks. They had already filmed two episodes of the program and since each episode would be spilt into two parts before airing, they already had a month's worth of broadcast for the variety show that would run once a week.

In fact, the long break was truly beneficial for the production team, who would once against have to scratch their heads and risk their hairlines just to come up with an even more difficult mission that would finally prove to be challenging enough for Irene. What would they have to do to finally make Irene waver even a little? The producers were really going to have hair loss problems!

After the recording, all the guests continued resting and recharging themselves at the accommodation near the supply station. The production team had initially arranged for a bus to pick up all the guests and drive them all the way back to Seoul City later in the afternoon but before noon, a helicopter from Conrad Seoul Hotel suddenly arrived at the supply station to pick Irene up.

It was only then that everyone suddenly remembered that Irene was one of the major shareholders of Conrad Seoul Hotel.

Irene was really very rich!

It only took a short while for the helicopter to arrive back at Seoul City. When the helicopter landed on the helipad on top of Conrad Seoul Hotel, Tiffany was already waiting there for Irene to arrive.

The medical staff offered to carry Irene off the helicopter as soon as they arrived, but Irene rejected their offer immediately.

At this time, Tiffany quickly stepped forward and supported Irene as she helped her get off the helicopter. When Tiffany saw Irene's sunburnt skin and the blisters that were forming on it, her heart skipped a beat. "Looks like I really need to pray to all the gods to protect me now."

"What's wrong?" Irene asked as she looked at Tiffany with a puzzled expression on her face.

"I think your Lisa will shred me into pieces soon," Tiffany replied as she sighed. "After all, I am the one who signed you up for the variety show in the first place."

"Wow. I did not know that you would still have some fear in you," Irene replied as she smiled weakly.

After returning to the villa, Tiffany quickly put Irene down on her bed before ensuring that she was comfortable so that she could rest well. Tiffany then sat by Irene's bed and watched over her because she could not help but feel guilty when she saw Irene in this state.

Irene was already exhausted from the entire day and night that she had spent in the desert. As soon as she lay down on her bed and sniffed Lisa's lingering smell on the bed, she closed her eyes and fell asleep immediately.

Later that evening, the sky was filled with streaks of red lines as the sun faded into the horizon. The sky and the sea at this time was indeed a very beautiful sight.

After entering the villa, Lisa handed her suit jacket over to CL immediately and without even changing her shoes, she quickly ran upstairs and headed for the bedroom.

When Tiffany saw Lisa entering the bedroom, she lowered her head immediately because she was afraid to face Lisa with her guilty conscience.

"How is she?"

"The doctor has already seen her and he says that there was nothing to worry about. She has suffered a mild heatstroke and she is just too exhausted," Tiffany replied hurriedly. "She fell asleep as soon as she lay down earlier this afternoon and she has been sleeping soundly ever since then."