Chapter 281: I Have Someone At Home

After a short while, Lisa changed out of her work clothes and into her casual home clothes before she went downstairs. However, when she saw the empty dinner table, she looked at Irene and asked, "Where's the food?"

Irene walked towards Lisa and quickly wrapped her arms around Lisa's waist as she buried her face in her chest.

Lisa pushed her away gently and asked, "Don't you want to continue acting anymore?"

Irene shook her head before she hugged her again immediately. "No, no more acting."

This time, Lisa did not move away and she hugged her back tightly. "What happened?"

"I feel extremely depressed when I thought about that period of time when you were not officially mine yet," Irene replied as she sighed. She continued leaning against Lisa's chest as she said, "Everything is perfect now. You belong to me and you are all mine."

Irene always had many different ideas and plans but she always changed her mind out of nowhere. Nevertheless, Lisa was already used to it.

"So, Mrs. Manoban, could you go upstairs and take a bath with me now, then?"

"Hmm...but I want you to carry me."

Lisa could not help but chuckle when she heard Irene's words. "You are always out dealing with all sorts of earth-shattering matters during the day, but even the wind could blow you away when you are home with me?"

"I just love sticking to you and being close to you. Do you have a problem with that?" Irene asked as she kissed Lisa's neck. "I will be recording the fifth and final issues of tomorrow. I will be gone for almost a week this time. Won't you miss me at all?"

"I will naturally find out where I will have to go if I miss you."

Irene pouted because she was still unhappy. She continued wrapping her arms around Lisa's neck and hugged her tightly, refusing to let go.

She was only this childish in front of her loved ones.

Later, both of them soaked in the bathtub together and it was only at this time that Irene suddenly realized how Lisa had been wearing their wedding ring on her finger since other night. Irene lifted Lisa's hand before she asked her, "Hasn't anyone noticed and asked you why you are wearing a ring?"

"How would you like me to answer them?" Lisa asked as she placed her hand around Irene's neck.

"I have someone at home."

"Alright then. If anyone asks about my ring, I will tell them that," Lisa replied and smiled as ahe looked at the ring on her finger.

At this time, Irene finally smiled because she was finally satisfied and contented.

...

In the middle of the night, the bright neon city lights were flickering and shining brightly, highlighting the hustle and bustle of Seoul.

At this time, the beautiful and luxurious chandelier in the Choi family mansion was still shining brightly.

After taking a shower, Kim Dasom thought for a moment and counted the days as she looked at the calendar. Her husband was probably spending the night at Hani's place today.

Therefore, she immediately took out her cell phone before making a phone call to her husband. "Come home and sleep tonight. I have something to tell you."

"Okay, I got it," her husband replied on the other end of the line without showing any resistance at all. After answering briefly, he hung up the phone immediately.