Chapter 229: Tired of Living?

After seeing the photo of Irene which was going viral online, Secretary Oh quickly downloaded the picture before he forwarded it to Lisa.

Principal, look how beautiful madam is...

She was not wearing any makeup, a gorgeous dress, any jewelry, nor did she put on any dazzling high heels but somehow, this picture of Irene was really incredibly beautiful.

As soon as Lisa received the picture from Secretary Oh, she saved it to her cell phone immediately before setting it as her cell phone wallpaper.

Like everyone else, Lisa was also constantly rediscovering her wife's beauty.

...

Very soon, the screen showed that it was already night time in the desert. At this time, most of them were already tired and exhausted, and their bodies felt extremely heavy from walking the entire day. With the exception of Park Jimin's group, the other two teams decided to set up camps in the desert before they continued moving forward. Only Irene and her team members were getting ready to move on after taking a long break from earlier in the afternoon.

At this time, some of the netizens started coming up with their scientific theories once again.

[I believe that Sister Irene chose to rest during the daytime and continue with their journey at night because the sunlight and ultraviolet rays during the afternoon is really very strong. This would cause the moisture and salt in their bodies to evaporate at an accelerated and rapid rate. If they had chosen to continue travelling during the day, they would have faced the danger of suffering from heat stroke or dehydration. It is a lot cooler to travel at night, and this is a very good method to preserve their limited supplies. If anyone is looking forward to exploring the desert in future, you can also try this method!]

[So that is the reason.]

[See! I've learned another new skill today. Thank you, Sister Irene. You are really making me fall in love with geography.]

Shortly afterwards, there was a commotion amongst all the other teams. This was because, with the exception of Irene's team, all the supplies and resources belonging to the other groups had been stolen away by the production team.

Sure enough, the audience were right. The production team would not be so kind and lenient towards the participants.

The production team could not steal anything from Irene's group because they were busy traveling during the night.

The audience heaved a sigh of relief because they felt that Irene would really be pitiful if her supplies were stolen!

However, when the three of them finally arrived at the place marked on the map, they could not find any clues there at all. They were very confused and kept referring back to the map while walking around the area a couple of times to ensure that they were indeed at the right location.

At this time, the audience also started speculating immediately.

Did the wind blow the clue away?

[The production team is craftier than this. I am certain that they have already set another trap for Sister Irene's group because they have already predicted that their team would be progressing too quickly.]

After that, the audience heard Irene speaking on the show. "I have also thought of another possibility. The production team must have given us the wrong map as an obstacle to stop us from completing our mission."

At this time, the production team turned the focus to the cameraman who was recording Irene at the moment. The cameraman and the few production crew members that were with Irene were shocked because they did not expect Irene to be so quick-witted.