Chapter 329: Plastic Sisters

No, forget it.

"Fortunately, they are saying I am short, not that you are."

Lisa wanted to reply to her statement but after looking at Secretary Oh who was standing next to her, she coughed before she decided to suspend the discussion until she returned home tonight. "Wait for me to come home tonight."

"Okay." Irene replied obediently as she sat down on the steps of the staircase.

What was this feeling of patriotism that Director Mong was asking for?

When Irene was acting out the scene, she felt that she understood what she was doing. However, after getting yelled at by Director Mong, she suddenly felt very confused.

"Young Mistress, don't sit on the steps anymore. It is already autumn now and the floor is too cold," CL said as she persuaded Irene.

"Alright then...please prepare a glass of warm milk for me. Then, I won't sit on the floor anymore."

CL smiled before she headed into the kitchen to warm a glass of milk for Irene. The young mistress' temper was basically very good.

CL had never seen Irene losing her temper at home, no matter what had happened previously.

However, the production crew and staff were still spreading rumors about Irene's departure from the crew.

[Big juicy gossip! There were seventeen NGs when Irene was filming the first scene on the first day of filming! After being yelled at by the director, Irene packed up her bags and left the set immediately.]

[I also heard that Irene flared up and lost her temper because she was unhappy that the director was calling for too many NGs.]

[Everyone knows that Director Mong is a well-established director. Irene should look into a mirror! Her 4.0 rated acting skills were revealed even during the first scene itself!]

[I think Irene should just forget it instead of forcing herself. Acting is not part of her talent!]

[How can the director tolerate any actresses that has so many NGs in one particular scene? Director Mong is really good tempered. If it was me, I would have kicked her out of the cast already...]

The criticism and rumors about Irene continued circulating on the Internet, one after another.

After all, many of the actresses in the entertainment industry wanted the role of the first female lead of. Even if they knew that they would not be able to secure the role for themselves, they came out to criticize and mock Irene after knowing about her mistakes because they did not want her as the first female lead of the drama.

Tiffany only found out that Irene had returned to Royal Dragon Villa after reading the news on the Internet.

Therefore, she headed to Royal Dragon Villa immediately as she was full of anxiety. As soon as she saw Irene, she quickly asked, "What is wrong with you? Did you really leave the crew already?"

"Are you really one of those lifeless people who believes everything that they see on the Internet?" Irene replied as she continued drinking her milk. "Yes, I left the filming set. Yes, I had seventeen NG for my scene today. However, Director Mong was the one who gave me two days to reflect on myself and find the feeling that he wants me to portray for the scene."

"I don't believe you. Director Mong is vicious and harsh when he is triggered. He must have said something else too."

Irene chuckled before she gave Tiffany a thumbs up.

"He also said that he would replace me with another actress if I am still not up to his expectations in two days' time."

"Then, why did you come back to Seoul? Everyone is spreading rumors that you are throwing a tantrum and leaving the film set because Director Mong yelled at you. Director Jung and I are having a huge headache over this matter."