Chapter 368: Garbage Belongs in the Trash Can

Even though the scandals involving Yeo Jin-goo had already turned around, his agency was still staying silent and refusing to give any response.

This was not the kind of treatment that a film emperor should be receiving. Yeo Jin-goo was currently facing a lot of criticism and his fans were also turning their backs on him, but it seemed as though his agency was refusing to come to his defense at all.

When Tiffany saw what was happening, she got increasingly anxious. Therefore, she quickly created a second social media account before she asked Yanyan to add her into Yeo Jin-goo's official fan support page. After that, she launched a control and anti-defamation evaluation initiative to gather all of Yeo Jin-goo's fans to continue cheering and fighting for him. However, since Yeo Jin-goo's fan base was currently in an extremely chaotic situation, Tiffany did not receive many responses on the fan page.

Therefore, Tiffany quickly gathered the information and data before she sent the link to the group chat that Irene had for her friends and family.

@Tiffany: "Please sacrifice a minute of your time and help me to show your support to this celebrity."

@WangJackson: "..."

@HanbinKim: "..."

@Tycoon Kim: "..."

@JennieKim: "..."

Wow. Was she really asking a group of social elites to show their support for her man? Was this for real?

At this time, @BaeBaeLovesTheScenery replied: "Already did!"

Besides that, Irene also sent another text message to the group: "It is a very sunny day and the weather is perfect for us to show some love and support to @YeoJin-goo! Let's do this!"

As soon as the Baetokkis got the news, they started acting immediately because Empress Bae's friend was their friend.

Therefore, the Baetokkis also showed some support for Yeo Jin-goo as they continued to root for Irene.

Sure enough, because of the Baetokkis, Yeo Jin-goo's fans finally responded to Tiffany's post. They finally recovered and decided to organize a large support movement for their beloved idol.

The Baetokkis started rejoicing when they saw that they have finally moved the hearts of Yeo Jin-goo's fans. However, no matter what it was, their Empress Bae would always be on the top of the list.

Therefore, they started mocking Yeo Jin-goo's fans.

[Are you guys zombies? You need someone to trigger you before you can start any movement for your own idol?]

[Exactly! Yeo Jin-goo's agency is also very useless. Thankfully, his fans have already woken up from the dead. Otherwise, Yeo Jin-goo would be very unlucky if he has to deal with that scumbag couple all by himself.]

[Hahaha. Okay, we will not bully you guys anymore. Anyway, our Empress Bae will always be on top! Who asked the film emperor to collaborate with our Empress Bae?]

Yeo Jin-goo's fans were enraged and they finally came out to fight the battle for their idol.

...

At this time, the scumbag couple were still firmly insisting that they had never hit Yeo Jin-goo's younger brother in the head. They claimed that Yeo Jin-goo was making up all the stories and doing so many despicable things just to protect his brother's image.

Even though the old man had already stepped forward to clarify the situation, the scumbag couple was still shamelessly denying everything.

[Who knows if Yeo Jin-goo paid this old man to make up this story?]