Chapter 378: Let Lisa Accompany You

"Okay." Since Irene already witnessed first hand how scary Seolhyun's temper could be, she would not reject the idea of having a bodyguard to accompany her. She was afraid that the young girl would really jump out of her hospital bed to hit her otherwise.

A short while later, both of them went downstairs and as soon as they ran into Grandpa Manoban, he quickly asked them, "Where are the both of you going? It is already so late at night."

"Something came up, Grandpa Manoban. I have no choice but to head back to the company to handle the issue."

"Let Lisa accompany you." The old man ordered directly before he turned around to look at Lisa. "Make sure that you pay attention and protect your own identity. Try not to bring any attention to yourself."

Lisa did not say anything but she followed quietly behind the little descendant.

After the both of them left the Manoban family mansion, the old man muttered: "I really hope that this girl can win over Lisa's heart. After all, both of them have grown up together since they were childhood friends. I know that if I were to ask Lisa to date any other girl, she would definitely give them the cold shoulder. Let's just hope that Irene will be able to change her mind and make her feel like settling down and starting a family."

"Grandpa, I think that you can rest assured. Irene will certainly live up to your expectations," Ryujin continued speaking up on behalf of the couple.

...

In order to protect Irene's identity, Lisa stopped the car by the side of the road close to the hospital instead of parking directly in front of the hospital.

"Lisa, you can just drop me off here and wait for me here. If you go any further, we will definitely run into the media and reporters who will be waiting at the entrance of the hospital," Irene said to Lisa as she looked at the crowd of people standing outside the hospital.

"I will not allow you to leave with Tiffany alone. The least you can do is to wait until the bodyguard is here," Lisa replied immediately.

"I understand." Irene nodded frantically. "Lisa, I need you to help me analyze the situation. Seolhyun and I first met in the afternoon. After that, we had some disagreements and it is obvious that both of us do not get along at all. Next, we had an argument and even though the production team tried to get us to reconcile, it was pointless. Later that afternoon, we had both left the dressing room to attend our respective rehearsals separately. In the evening, we were both back in the dressing room to apply our makeup. That was the time Seolhyun took off her shoes. After I had finished applying my makeup, Tiffany and I left the lounge as it was time for me to perform on stage. We returned to the dressing room at about nine o'clock at night and we left as soon as I changed out of my clothes. I heard that Seolhyun only came back to the dressing room at about half past nine at night."

"That can only mean that the incident must have happened after I left the dressing room for my performance. However, Seolhyun was still in the dressing room while I was still performing. Therefore, the only possible time for anyone to have placed the nail in Seolhyun's shoe is between nine to half past nine at night."

"However, Tiffany called and asked and the production crew said that they already checked the CCTV and they did not see anyone entering or exiting the dressing room at this time. So, what could be the possible explanation for this matter, Lisa?"

"What did the production crew mean when they said that nobody entered or exited the dressing room? Are they referring to anyone in general or did they omit anyone who is possibly related to Seolhyun?" Lisa asked Irene after she listened to her explanation. "Do they mean that no one entered at all, or are they only referring to people who could be suspicious?"