Chapter 239: Will I Not Live to See the Sun Tomorrow?

"Why do you have those pistols? Isn't the production team being too biased?" Kim Yoo-jung asked, full of resentment as she soon as she saw the pistols.

"Biased? When you were resting and sleeping during the night, we were carefully searching each and every building that we entered. These pistols are the fruits of our hard labour. Why didn't you think about searching the buildings? Don't you have four years of variety shows experience?" Irene asked Kim Yoo-jung.

"I..."

"The four maps that we collected were only retrieved after we defeated the monsters that we intentionally lured to ourselves," Jimin said, full of grievances. "We only got the maps after so much hard work and difficulty. How can you say that the production team is biased towards Sister Irene? The production team gave you two maps without even making you work for it at all. Isn't that more biased?"

"That is because I am the goddess of luck."

She really knew how to twist and turn her words.

"You might be the goddess of luck, but at the same time, you are also the source of all evils. This is simply because you take everything that you have got for granted, and you were being too arrogant. If you did not rush to obtain success by stealing our maps without thinking through your own actions, perhaps you would still be in the race right now."

"You guys can just wait and see. You will definitely suffer the same fate as us!"

"But does it really matter to you whether we succeed or fail in the end now? How would it concern you in any way?"

After that, Irene held a pistol in her hand before she led her physically weak and frail team into the jungle.

At this time, Jimin followed behind Irene before he said to Kim Yoo-jung, "Just admit defeat already."

"I am really curious to see how you guys will do in the end."

Kim Yoo-jung snorted as she stood at the edge of the jungle, but no one bothered to reply her.

...

After entering the jungle, Irene determined the exact location where the key was hidden. However, she noticed that the key was placed on top of a bunch of wildflowers.

At this time, Kris was about to step forward to pick up the key but at this time, Irene stopped him immediately. "Kris, have you already forgotten how you fell into the quicksand during the last issue?"

Kris froze in his steps immediately.

"I will try something out first." After that, Irene picked up a stone before she threw it at the bunch of wildflowers. At this time, dozens of cobras suddenly swarmed in from every direction. "Be careful."

Irene quickly aimed her pistol at the cobras and after firing three consecutive shots, the three cobras nearest to them exploded immediately.

The production team had already known that Irene's marksmanship was impressive because of the monster hunting that they had done last night. However, they had not seen Irene's shooting posture before because she had always shot at the monsters from where she was hidden on top of the tree.

But at this moment...

All of them could see Irene's posture clearly as she fired her pistol.

"So cool!"

"Sister Irene, you look so cool!"

"That was really cool...Sister Irene, you are so manly!"

The production team could not help but to keep staring at Irene through the cameras.