Chapter 221: Ditched for No More Than Three Seconds

Lisa entered the villa at half past six in the evening.

Irene looked up at Lisa and she could not help but stare at her long and perfect silhouette. How could such a perfect and handsome woman exist in this world?

Even if she spent every day of her life with her, it would still not be enough...

"So, what do you want from me?" At this time, Lisa was wiping her hands with the wet hand towel that CL had just passed to her.

Lisa had a calm expression on her face although she was in fact very excited because Irene needed her.

Ah! Such ego.

"Lisa...you know how to shoot, right?"

As soon as Lisa heard Irene's question, she immediately knew her intentions. She sat down on the sofa next to Irene before she said, "I am not going to teach you."

"Why not?" Irene asked with a discouraged look on her face.

"Because your ability to control your own nosebleed when you see me is too terrible." Lisa laughed at the expression on Irene's face as she loosened the buttons on her shirt.

"Are you sure you are not going to teach me? If that is the case, I will have to look for another instructor. The instructor will not only hold my hands, but he will also hug me from the back and..."

Before Irene could finish her sentence, Lisa had already lifted her chin in her hand and kissed her directly on her lips.

After an intense kiss, Lisa then whispered into Irene's ear. "I see you are starting to get more and more courageous..."

"Well, are you going to teach me or not?" Irene asked in a coquettish tone as she pulled Lisa's collar gently.

"I will teach you how to shoot after you learn how to swim."

"I am going to change into my swimsuit right now!" Irene was very excited because she could not wait to see how heroic and masculine Lisa looked when she held a gun in her hand. "Sigh...if only we had already gotten together when you were serving in the military. If that was the case, then I would have been able to go to the army base to visit you and I could have looked at you when you were still so handsome and tender."

When Lisa heard Irene's words, she pulled her back into her arms and asked, "So, do you think that I am old now?"

Irene stared right into Lisa's eyes and replied, "No...you are just more mature and full of hormones now."

In fact, Irene could already be considered the luckiest person in the world because she had seen many different sides of her.

Irene also finally took her swimming lesson seriously because there was a goal that she wanted to achieve.

This made Lisa laugh.

Was her wife really interested in shooting?

Or was she just interested in her?

Better yet, was she just interested in the way she shot?

...

Tiffany and Irene headed over to the cosmetics company to meet up with the person in charge to discuss the employment contract for Irene's appointment as their brand ambassador. Irene could feel the other party's sincerity because they had already waited for her for more than three months just so they could appoint her as their ambassador.

The cosmetics brand was called Clinique and some of the formulae that this cosmetic company used in their products dated back to the formulae used in the palace in the olden days. Moreover, the packaging of the cosmetics was really very pretty and exquisite.