Chapter 319: You are Still So Dramatic

[I can't believe that a post from so many years ago can be dug up. This is simply amazing.]

[How difficult can it be? She was apprehended but she was not expelled from college anyway.]

[The girl is the post seems to be none other than the singer Boa. I can't believe that she was actually a thief who tried to steal someone else's perfume in the past. What kind of person is she?]

[I compared the picture of the girl to a picture of Boa. It is definitely her.]

Very soon, Boa's name started appearing on the hot search.

The netizens were very happy when they saw this juicy piece of news on the Internet. After all, Boa was pretty well known in the music industry because of her rock music. No one would have expected her to have such a tainted history.

Shortly afterwards, the netizens began conducting their research and investigation into Boa's family background, and this subsequently triggered a series of reactions from the public.

First of all, the netizens pointed out the fact that Boa changed her age. She was already twenty-one years old when she was admitted into Korea National University. It was not a huge problem for her to be attending college at an older age, but why did she lie that she was only twenty-three years old now?

Secondly, the netizens discovered that Boa had a long relationship history during her college days. This did not mean anything at all because it was not surprising for anyone to be in love during their schooling days. However, what was absolutely unacceptable was the fact that this woman had publicly stated that she was a very innocent student during her college days and that she did not have any time to fall in love at that time because she was focusing all of her time and effort on studying music.

Hmm...

She had dug her own grave.

[Boa is really full of lies! How can someone with her personality and character attract any fans at all?]

[She is really a very unpleasant person. She is not talented, she cannot sing well, and she even has a sh*tty personality to add on to the list.]

[How can this kind of third rate singer actually occupy most of the first class resources? I think that she should be blacklisted!]

Boa started to panic when she saw all the negative news and comments all over the Internet. The public relations team in her agency quickly stepped up to come up with a solution to deal with this matter and contain it before it would be blown out of proportions. However, it was impossible for Boa to refute all the solid evidence brought up by the netizens.

She was the one in control of her own personality.

Now that the truth had come to light, there was nothing that anyone could do to help her.

The agency weighed the weight of this matter and in their opinion, faking her age and pretending to be single during her college days were in fact not a big deal at all. However, the most important thing was the fact that Boa was a thief.

Therefore, they decided to place their focus on this matter instead. They contacted the other party immediately. The other party was none other than the girl whom Boa tried to steal the perfume from in the past. She was now a music teacher teaching piano lessons at Korea National University.

As soon as they contacted the other party, she immediately agreed to come out and clarify the situation on behalf of Boa without any hesitation at all.

After finding out about this, Boa had a little more confidence and she quickly posted a message on her public social media account. "Anyone who is innocent and does not have a guilty conscience has nothing to fear at all. The truth will come to light soon."